Why do you want to be more mindful during sex?

To have better sensations and to experience touch.

I want to be there present and ready to please my partner however they would like.

I want to fully enjoy without worrying if its gonna work, how long is going to last?, is my partner enjoying it?

I want to focus on the feeling and the sensations of sex rather than thinking about if I’m hard enough.

So that I’m not in my own head the entire time. When I feel mindful I’m FEELING what is happening. Not feeling everything during sex is cheapening the experience for myself and ultimately for my partner as well.

To remember, to make a great memory

I want to be more mindful during sex so that the sex is actually about the pleasure of sex, and not a test to see if I’ve fixed the problem of Performance Anxiety, or the fear of shame when it doesn’t “work out.”

I want to be mindful so sex feels like another way to connect with a partner intimately and not like a box to check or like a test of my abilities as a partner

To be able to enjoy the moment and not have racing thoughts

I want to enjoy sex, connect with my partner and feel the joy that sex can bring.

I spent too many years trying to please former partners that didn’t give back that I forgot to remember to enjoy the experience myself.

I want to enjoy every feeling and feel every sensation inside and outside of my body. I want to learn how to let go and stop the mind from wandering, in order to enjoy the moment, especially during sex but also in general.

So I can focus naturally on the positive experience and not my stress and self talk

I want to be mindful to relax and find ease and pleasure during sex, but also in all the times outside of sex. Reducing stress in life is an important part of having fulfilling romantic and sexual experiences.

I want to be mindful so that I’m less focused on my thoughts and more focused on the physical pleasures for both me and my partner

I want to feel my body and let go of my mind. Be in the moment and enjoy my partner. Just be there and love it.

Experience the richness of life as it is in this moment. Especially with sex- the touch, smell and sensations of it all

Let go of my mind and swim in the emotions and body feels.

Especially in sex- the give and take, her body and mine. Just let go and enjoy it

I want to be more mindful during sex so I can stay connected to the feelings, both physical and emotional, in me and my partner. Be able to move on from my learned negative thoughts and come back to the moment. These learned negative thoughts kill erections and kill the intimacy, take me away from our connection. And she can feel it immediately. I want to feel the love and ease and magic in each moment.

I want to keep an erection without worrying about it and I want to organs with my partner which I huge never done

I want to be more mindful so that I can enjoy and connect more with my partner, ideally becoming less focused on my performance.