Why do you want to be more mindful during sex?

I want to be more mindful because lately I’ve found it difficult to climax during sex with my girlfriend and it makes me feel ashamed and upset. I want to be healthy again and stop taking ED meds
and have a happy and healthy sex life without any fear or anxiety about my erection problems, performance or climaxing

1 Like

I want to be more confident when it comes to engaging in sexual encounters. I want to be able to enjoy all physical interactions with my partner, and not worry about whether I will be able to perform or not.

I’d like to be more mindful because it would help me to focus more on the sensations and if I’m enjoying it. It also makes me feel more connected to my partner

I want to be more mindful so that I can tap into what the other 90% of my body is experiencing, rather than being focused on and stressed about how erect I am. There are other good feelings happening throughout my body when my partner touches me and if I can be more mindful I can enjoy those feelings rather than shutting them out.

So I can experience and enjoy the sensations more, be present in the moment

I want to enjoy the moment. Because that’s what is all about. To share an intimate moment of pleasure with someone else, who also wants to enjoy it.

So I’d love to be more mindful so I could not overreact and overthink during sex. And be more present, let the flow drive me and enjoy it how I want to.

So I can enjoy sensations more and not get anxious if I don’t get it up straight away

I want to be more mindful because I easily get caught up in my own head during sex and have this self defeating mindset that I won’t be able to get it up rather or not I’m nervous prior to intercourse. I just want to be able to feel the experience and not think about it so much and also be able to connect with my partner.

I want to be present in the moment rather than in my own head

I want to enjoy the moment and feel passionate.

I want to be more present in the moment. The sexual moment comes and at first, my election feels pretty good, but when everything continues to progress, I get caught in this thought trap and get nervous. From there, things spiral downhill quickly and I try to stop the sexual engagement. If I could focus more on how much I’m enjoying everything and why I want to be doing what I want to be doing, I would be thrilled.

I want to be able to enjoy what’s in front of me in the moment instead of worrying about what will happen in the future and be able to connect with my partner instead of being stressed and detached

I want to be mindful because I catch myself being distracted by random thoughts while having sex. It’s difficult for me to remain focused on the sex itself, and then when I catch myself distracted it makes me worried about keeping my erection

I want to be more mindful so I can get back to actually enjoying myself. And to be able to stay in the moment with my partner.

I want to enjoy the experience

To stop seeing sex and intimacy as a “function” (which means disfunction can exist). Just want to feel it as an experience with no pre-determined expectations

So I can enjoy sex, so I can enjoy the moment with my partner.

I want to enjoy it in a way where i know I’m pleasing myself along with her. And not have to second guess it before, during or after.

I want to enjoy it without worrying if i will perform well

So I focus on the moment and not overthink