Do you ever get anxious during sex? How does it affect you? (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Do you ever get anxious during sex? How does it affect you? (Part 1) - #10029 by fine-pink-buzzard.

Previous discussions:

I have struggled with performanceanxiety from the time I was a teenager. I have had 2 major relationships in mylife and performance anxiety-induced ED was a part of it. I couldnt have great sex in all of themas well. Hooks up or short-term partners were the worse for it, usually after igot comfortable it got better.In my last relationship with my ex which lasted 10 months, she wasnot understanding or kind at all about it. Making comments, my pp is to small, comparedme to her ex-husband, and even asked if I was sure I wasn’t gay.My confidence was so shot from this experience. She was in myhead big time and I thought of it constantly, I was afraid to even pursue another relationship out of fear of failure.At the lowest point in my life, I stopped believing that I couldever have real sex.But I didn’t stop fighting. After a coaching which taught me to change my way of thinking and masturbating, I managed to get and obtain an erection.