Why do you want to be more mindful during sex?

What sorts of situations do you want to be present and aware for? What do you hope the outcome would be?

For me, I think mindfulness would make me feel closer to whoever I’m with and more tuned into our connection.

I want to be mindful during sex, so I enjoy the experience, “savour” every moment. Have the ability to connect with my partner on different levels and realms.

1 Like

I want to be more mindful before, during, and after sex, so I can remain connected to my partner and be open about how we’re both feeling and what we both want from sex. Being distracted in thought leads to compensating, either being too gentle or too rough, projecting or anticipating desires which might not be there for that moment. I also want to feel more from each moment, and not think that sex needs to escalate according to the same or a similar timeline, e.g. gentle kissing leads to intense kissing, which leads to oral, which leads to penetration. Being more mindful would enable me to just exist more in the moment, in the ebb-and-flow of the sensations.

2 Likes

I wanna be more mindful so the experience of sex is an actual experience and not some contest I feel I need to win. I want to be able to enjoy her body, and she mine, w/out the pressures and anxieties that come with whether or not I’ll get or stay excited.

4 Likes

I want to be more mindful so that I can develop intimacy with my partner and enjoy sex and not be worried about it.

1 Like

I will be more mindful of the movement and less caught uo in my head. I suffer for PIED however have made changes that will benefit my life.

1 Like

I want to be more mindful during sex so I can focus on the please and not the negative thoughts or doubts

1 Like

I want to be able to let my worries about performance go and be able to enjoy the sensations of being with my partner.

2 Likes

I mostly just want to have a fully in the body experience, especially in my Penis, during sex, in a fully relaxed mode and fully expanded into the connection with my wife’s vagina. I want this to be totally relaxed with no worry, no competition and no more humiliation.

6 Likes

I want to be more mindful so that I can develop intimacy with my partner and enjoy sex and not be worried about it.

1 Like

I fear that I’ve lost my sense of mindfulness due to over-masturbation. I want to re-learn mindful ness and the joy of soft touch

I want to be more mindful during sex so I can focus on the please and not the negative thoughts or doubts

I want to be more mindful during sex so that I can stay In the moment and enjoy the experience rather than spectatoring (and hopefully get a boner easier, lol)

I want to be mindful and in the moment discarding any worries of getting it up or ejaculating too fast. Enjoying the intense physical connection with my partner.

So that I can fully enjoy it for what it is, not what it ought to be. Whenever I’ve been really in the moment in sex, it’s been incredible. When I haven’t been in the moment, it’s been hollow. I want my partner to feel very wanted, too.

Every moment of sex i am judging and measuring. Myself, my erection strength, my partner. Comparing to what could be and what i want. I just want to enjoy the moment. I just want to be with my partner isntead of being elsewhere

I want to be more mindful so I can enjoy the moment and connection with my partner.

I want to be more mindful during sex so that I can avoid spectatoring and actually enjoy sex, and hopefully be able to form an intimate relationship with someone.

I want to be able to fully share myself and enjoy my partner. A Biblical euphemism for sex is to “know” and would love to fully know and be known.

I want to be more mindful to overcome my performance anxiety