Why do you want to be more mindful during sex?

I want to lean mindfulness in order to explore others avenues of sex besides the formulaic pattern of kissing, then touching, then penetration

want to be more mindful so I can enjoy the moment and connect with my partner.

I want to be more mindful during sex so that I can focus on the sensations and connection I am making with my partner rather than worrying about getting it up or being able to perform. Being in my head is inhibiting me from really experiencing the pleasure from sex.

Its simple for me, I want to enjoy my sex life again, for it to be playful again and not something that I worry constantly about and feel relieved when I manage to have intercourse

I want to be mindful so that I can stop worrying and just be in the moment.

I just want to enjoy sex again. I want to do the things I desire without being overly anxious about my erections. I want to have fun.

I want to be more mindful in sex so that I can let go of thinking and focuisng on my performance and instead simply enjoy every moment as I believe that’s one of the points of sex. I think sex (and life) would be much easier if I could do this.

During sex I often feel too preoccupied with pleasuring my partner than noting the pleasure for myself

Want to be mindful not just in sex but in general day to day life as well. I think this is the way to experience things in their purest, unadulterated way. And given that it might help in enjoying the sex and to experience each moment as it is without any judgment or bondage is what I am looking forward to.

I want to be able to get out of my thoughts and just enjoy the moment instead of trying to anticipate everything that will/won’t happen

I want to be more mindful so that I can avoid negative thoughts which cause me to lose it, or sometimes finish too quickly. I have been on intensive meditation retreats which have solved all performance issues for weeks after, So I have experienced how powerfully mindfulness can affect my sexual performance.

I want to be mindful so I can enjoy my partners body and not think about stupid thoughts when having sex.

I just want to thank everyone who has expressed their thoughts here b/c I feel the exact same way and it’s helped out hearing from others with similar experiences.

1 Like

I want to be more present for my partner and to help bring her more joy and pleasure.

To be more present and feel sex, reconnect with body and connect with my partner

I want to be mindful in sex and also in other parts of life. I want to be able to enjoy sex and have no nerves or anxiety around it. Just enjoy the moment for what it is.

To be more present and feel sex, reconnect with body and connect with my partner

So I can tune out my anxiety and my inner critic and focus on the fun

So I can tune out my anxiety and my inner critic and focus on the fun

Being more mindful has helped me during sex as it had made me conscious of what is going on and the sensations I am feeling. I still get in my head about condoms though.