Why do you want to be more mindful during sex?

I want to be more mindful so I can tune out the negative thoughts in my head and the pain of the past. I want to move forward with a blank canvas

Because Ive had mindful sex before and there truly is nothing like it. At some point I lost track of my emotional awareness and cut myself off from it and it made for less pleasurable sexual experiences. I’m trying to recapture it

Make sure partner is enjoying

The other person, their body, the sensations, the eroticness and adventure of sex, whether vanilla or less so.

To feel more pleasure so i can make it work

I want to be more mindful of how much I enjoy being with my partner and being touched by her. I want to be more mindful of when she is showing me affection and when she is expressing desire for me.

I want to be more present with every aspect of sex. I want to completely leave my head and just be in the moment with my partner. That’s where the joy is at.

I hope that mindfulness can help me be present in the moment and to positively divert or direct thoughts into the shared experience that I’m having (hope to have) with my partner. I know what it must feel like for women who say the fake orgasms or fake having a good time just to get sex over with quicker because my mind has wandered off enough times, and away from potentially pleasurable moments, to know the feeling of completed disconnection… which in turn leads to a loss of an erection.

I want to be more mindful so i can enjoy all the sensuality instead of just thinking if what im doing feels good for my partner

I want to enjoy it and be free of worry

I want to enjoy the whole experience and not to worry about anything and go with the flow!

I want to be more mindful so I can get out of my own head during sex and have a erection without the stress and worries that have been put with it.

As soon as I get out of the moment is when my problem sets in. When I’m mindful and present with my partner, my arousal, and my sensations, I don’t have trouble keeping it up.

So this could help me not to worry about going soft. However, making sure my partner is absolutely satisfied.

To help me enjoy the whole process and not fixate on wondering if I’ll get hard or not.

I want to ve mindful so I can enjoy in all ways being with my partner and be happy after sex and bit sad and stress

I want to ve mindful so I can enjoy in all ways being with my partner and be happy after sex and bit sad and stress. No do not want to have more humilstions

Not getting so excited that I cum right away

I don’t think I have ever enjoyed sex like most men. My first girlfriend broke me. After that, I stayed single for many years. I want to lose control, forget about unfounded fears and enjoy sex as a couple.

It is better fun to be fully present during sex and ejoying the moment. I’d like to experience a better connection with my partner.