Why do you want to be more mindful during sex?

I want to be more mindful during sex to strengthen the connection with my partner, and to completely enjoy the experience physically and mentally and be present in the moment.

I want to be able to enjoy the beauty of my partner’s body and the intensity of physical sensations, rather than worrying whether I’ll be ‘hard enough’ for penetration.

I want to become more mindful to connect deeper with my partner. To experience intimate moments on different levels and be about to truly loose myself with her

I spend a lot of time in my own head which makes sex less enjoyable and feel a bit more like a duty to fulfill rather than something enjoyable that I want to do. I hope that by being more mindful during sex I can transform the experience into something pleasurable and exciting.

So I can be more in the moment with my girlfriend.

Sharing a moment together outside of time and the world sounds like the kind of connection that I aspire to with my partner.

So I can focus on how I’m feeling and not what I may or may not be doing.

To avoid spectating and negative thoughts.

I want to feel everything and be with my partner

I want to focus on thoughts that positively charge me. I want to feel more.

I know that my issue is not a physical problem, it’s psychological and is triggered by my own thoughts.

I want to enjoy sex the right way emotionally- not worrying about how my erection is or how much my partner is enjoying it

I want to get out of my head and feel every moment. And connect instead of worrying about preformaning

I want to be more mindful so that i can enjoy sex and develop intimacy with my partner, rather than thinking about what ifs or how to cover it up

I want to be able to enjoy the moment and the person and I’m about to have sex with and truly be having fun instead of having anxiety and that little negative voice in my head giving me anxiety and doubt

I want to be able to enjoy sex worry free and have sex with multiple people

I want to be mindful during sex in order to enjoy each and every moment during sex

I’d like to get out of my own head and actually enjoy the sensations. I find myself thinking too much and not actually feeling things properly.

To kill the inner critic and his useless spectatoring.

To be able to have a deeper understanding of myself and thus a better experience for me and my partner.