Why do you want to be more mindful during sex?

I can’t have sex because I can’t get an errection I know an errection isn’t everything but I really want that type of penetrative sex.
Why do you keep assuming I can have sex. This app doesn’t make sense.

To get and keep erection.

I want to disconnect the racing thoughts of previous failures and replace them with being in the moment and enjoying all the good sensations that being close to my partner bring.

I want to be able to enjoy and connect with my partner, without anticipating or “grading” myself.

What I want to be is NOT mindful of anything during sex. I just have fun and enjoy the moment.

I want to be more mindful during sex so I can focus on the sensations I am feeling rather than having my mind wander to thoughts that distract me and ruin the experience.

I want to be more mindful during sex to help me focus on the positive thought and react less to the negative as well and feel the experience more intensly

I wanna be more mindful of erection, I don’t wanna worry about if if gonna stay up.

I want to be more mindful so that my stress and anxiety levels lower, not just performance anxiety but also the stresses and anxieties of day to day life. I notice lately that after a stressful day I’m much less likely to be “in the mood”. I mindfulness can help with this as well.

To stay focused on the pleasures of sex and intimacy. To make each experience a connection and no compition or race

I want to be more mindful around sex to be completely in the moment and to not isolate myself. I want to feel the tenderness of the situation instead of distracting myself what could be going wrong

i want to be more mindful so I can just enjoy sex again with the girl I love and stop worrying about appeasing her or filling off a checkbox. Sometimes I worry that her future man will be better than me and I cannot enjoy the current. I just want to be able to let go of all that anxiety and nervousness and enjoy the beauty of sex and have deep passionate loving.

My partner and less so what’s in my head

I want to be able to enjoy the sensations and be in the moment with my partner

I want to be more present in the moment mentally. When it goes well, I’m completely focused on the present moment, how attracted I am to my partner, how much I want pleasure from them and for them. When I’m not, I’m too in my head and it ends up starting a downhill spiral of mild fear and anxiety for a while, taking me out of the moment and often preventing me from performing. I also want to be able to lose my ego a bit and not always put a ton of pressure on myself to basically be the best lover she’s ever had. That idea can sometimes be very arousing, but also very intimidating at the same time.

So I can be more in the moment

Body sensations

I want to be able to disregard negative thoughts more easily and lean into positive feelings and sensations

I want to be more mindful so I can stop worrying about sex and enjoy it more

To be able to get and maintain an erection