Why do you want to be more mindful during sex?

So I can tune into pleasure more, and avoid getting in my head too much and thinking about what could happen - concentrating on what is happening

I want to be able to be present during sex because it creates more intimacy with my Lerner and better connection. I want to feel the sensations during sex and not have to worry about staying hard. I also have problems with not being able to cum coz I’m thinking too much about it

So that I can get out of my head and start enjoying sex again

I want to be more mindful during sex so that I can stay in my body instead of my head. Or at least get them to work together instead of against each other.

To feel more pleasure and ejaculate in my partner

I am often disengaged during sex as my mind wanders. I want to me more mindful to live every sensation.

I want to be mindful so that the whole experience is natural and enjoyable, free from anxiety and medication.

I want to be mindful to help be feel more present during sex. I often get so into my head I end up feeling a million miles away and can even lose sensation if I get particularly in my head about things.

Spending more time in my head worrying about my performance or what I’m doing wrong causes unnecessary stress and strain on my relationship with my partner and myself when the situation should be enjoyable and pleasurable for the both of us

I want to be able to deep dive Into the full experience without losing myself to distractions that take away from it

I want to be more mindful because I want to be able to enjoy sex like I thought I would when I was a teenager, I dont want to constantly stress about it and feel like Im only doing it to keep my girlfriend.

I want to be more mindful of my own physical feeling and enjoyment, since I usually end up only worrying about whether I am pleasing my partner.

I want to be more mindful so that I can really get into my body and enjoy ever aspect of physical touch with my partner, instead of being so heavily in my head that I lose arousal all together.

I just want my penis to stop trying to hide when it’s time for action

I want to be able to feel my partners touch and energy. I don’t want to stress about sex and not think about if my partner wants to have sex or not. I enjoy when its a spontaneous moment rather than planned. planning on having sex stress me out.

I feel like my worries take me out of the moment while knowing how important it is to be in the moment , you enjoy the moment more when you’re in it instead of worrying

It’s had to control thoughts sometimes, especially when they are harming your sex life. Being mindful can help me combat that

I want t be mindful of what I’m physically feeling, what is happening in the moment - rather than being in a mind outside that thinking about if it is all going okay.

I’d love to be back in the moment, just me and my partner. The best sex I’ve ever had is when it’s just the two of us, totally absorbed in the intimacy of the moment. Often when thoughts intrude, it takes me out of that moment, I start to worry and it often then leads to a softening of my penis, or I can’t get hard at all.

I want to be more present for my partner. I want to be able to connect with her in the bedroom and have her doubts be washed away. I want to be more mindful so that I can enjoy myself as well, and not be shackled by my negative thought process during a time of connection like this.