What’s an expanded definition of sex you wish you could live by?

To me sex is sharing each others body and soul if you will. It’svery deep and intimate, should be able t expres your love to each other through it and get closer

Honestly, sex to me is something that seems a little wrong, or something I shouldn’t be doing. I like the thrilling feeling.

Passionate exploration of pleasure and desire. Expanding boundaries

Spending time with my partner, cuddling him, kissing him, playing with his hair, listening to him endlessly. Watching him doing things.

Being naked and exposed, vulnerable and accepted as I am.

Cuddling and exploring bodies and pleasure that doesn’t necessarily lead to sex.

I want to make sex about not penetration or cumming. My partner wants that too. She’s told me that before. The me down and don’t let me leave or move until she doesn’t want to explore anymore

I want to make sex fun and foreplay longer and not rush into penetration and not be rushed j

Being comfortable enough for us to touch ourselves in front of one another without feeling self conscious

I want sex to be about exploration

I want sex to be about shared intimacy between our physical selves

I want to be desired

Never seen it as fun for both, more pleasing for her and has to be intimate

Playful

Joyfulness together

Connect with others in a real, natural and healthy way. However kinky and interesting it gets within the lines of consent

Giving lots of orgasms before I even try to get mine.

Being in the moment and pleasing each other

Playful, fun and emotionally connected.

Sex is connection. It can be hot and serious but simultaneously can be fun and messy. It can be planned and kinky but also rushed and clumsy. It’s an amazing way of bonding but also a incredible release of emotions and stress