What’s an expanded definition of sex you wish you could live by?

A chance to connect on a deeper level, forget about things and be in the moment

Want it to be a physical discussion, where I’m delicate but aggressive and also be emotional/feminine in my own way

Connecting and aftercare; cuddling

Sex is for bonding. After sex I feel love and affection and love to show it.
In the lifestyle some women love it and some not so much. I can’t have sex with women who just want cardio sex so I have to be careful and learn to find those that appreciate my style. Trying to have sex with women that want a performance damaged my confidence but this program has really helped to understand this and not expect my body to do the performing seal type!

1 Like

Strong emotional connection as a base, slow foreplay and just play in general , I like being aggressive and submissive in turns

comfortable and confident and fun and unique.
experiencing sex and not thinking about the experience from the outside in

If both me and my par have a good timerte

Less expectations and just enjoying each other fully without worrying about measuring up to whatever standards I subconsciously assume she has.

2 Likes

I want to fuck my partner hard, I want to be able to last and maintain an erection while I pound someone for once in my life. I love our slow intimate connected sex and I don’t want that go go anywhere , but I want to feel confident and comfortable enough to explore both of our darker sides

I want to switch, sometimes I want the powerful hard dominant sex where I take control other times I want to submit and surrender control for my wife to be in charge.

I want to feel that she desires me and that she want me to f ck her hard, I want to spank her all the time, that arrouses me. Sometimes i want to try tantric love only, to build anticipation and connection

find comfort, acceptance of on another and to delve into all pleasures with one another

Giving and receiving pleasure to yourself or others.

Feeling safe, absorbed and experiencing mutual pleasure

I’m not sure but I really like this lesson. I’m tired of feeling like a bad guy when I’m a bit dominant

To me sex should be a place where both can have fun and enjoy all their fantasies, I’m a really kinky guy and it took me a lot to accept many of my kinks or even express them but life’s to short to care what people will think of me

1 Like

To me sex is something to discover with someone else. I personally am pretty kinky and have started sharing some of mine with my partner. I like to think of sex as something that grows over time, it just gets better and better. I want to embrace my sexual desires and not turn away from them.

Sex is a pleasure. It’s not just for a reproduction. Penetration is not a mandatory.

1 Like

I think of sex as a deep loving connection between me and my partner. I believe we should both feel the desire to want then need each other and be fully committed to each other and Noone else. No talk about past lovers or how other people did it with them or me, 2 hearts connected with only room for the other they are with at the moment. Making love to me is deeper than sex, it’s a connection between 2 souls that love each other. I feel that connection between me and my partner make the sex much deeper, love making. If I cannot perform as a man I feel I am, then I’ve felled. If she doesn’t cum because of my issues, I’ve failed. She reassures me it happens sometimes but until I can perform and she’s satisfied I won’t be satisfied myself. I’m here at mojo to help me with my issues so I can quit supervising myself and get back to being in the moment, no matter how good or bad I preform.

Sex is about giving and receiving pleasure and intimacy. It can be rough and dirty but it is still shared intimacy and still loving. Sex is power play too. We demonstrate our sexual power during sex to experience pleasure