What is your inner coach like?

Inner coach

Coach is telling me to calm down and enjoy the moment, don’t be thinking about steps ahead and just enjoy each step

My inner critic is a feeling. Fear of not performing. Of letting people down.
My inner coach is me at my best. Courageous and warm.

I actually cried from the exercise. I had no idea I had that much tension and negativity pent up. Towards the start of the exercise my inner critic was incredibly strong, saying things such as “This won’t work, this isn’t working.” But when my inner coach came out (genuinely looked, sounded and felt like Angel Gabriel, and I am not even massively religious), the power the inner coach had was overwhelming over the critic.

The inner critic instantly reminded me of past problems with sex.
The inner coach reminded me of all the times I’ve had sex without any problems. Told me I’ve got this I will have fun.

The inner critic repeated what if’s, half truths, and times when I have failed. The inner coach reminded me that it’s not about the worry, it’s about the woman I’m with. And that focus helps me stay in the moment.

"You deserve everything and so much more. We are Strong " Vs. “you don’t deserve it. You lost it. Weak”

My inner coach is a young kid who looks like the stereotypical nerd from the movies and holds a bunch of books and wears the SpongeBob outfit just for a kid, and my inner critic is the bully from 21 jump street in the beginning of the movie

My inner critic is a skinnier me with longer hair and and more dark, wearing dark colors like grey and black. my inner coach was me what I look like today. Might bright almost like a light.
My inner critic said “it’s gonna keep happening over and over again until she leaves you” and my Inner coach told the critic to “F$&@ off he was fine up until you showed up a few months ago, it was never an issue then so why now?” Cursing at eachother back and forth until the inner critic was small. Small like an ant. And me an my inner coach we’re tremendous compared to him. After this exercise I feel extreme relief from my inner coach. I’ve never imagined I even had one,

My inner critic is a fearful and anxious monkey. My inner coach is a calm, confident lion. The critic screeches and is always looking out for danger around every corner, constantly comparing myself against everyone around me. My coach lays in the sun, he looks at my anxious monkey critic with nothing to say and is not affected at all by what my critic is saying or doing.

Less a voice and more implanting visions of failure and anticipatory dread. Inner coach is Ted’s Lasso, pointing out the many successful experiences I’ve had and encouraging me to enjoy myself

The inner critic was actually a small annoying version of myself, trying to be protective and hold me back.
The inner coach was a version of myself again, who was bigger and smiling much more. Saying everything is alright and relax… definetly gonna call him back again

My inner critic was standing next to the bed telling me “Don’t go soft…” but my inner coach stepped in and said “That’s enough! It works. It works great!”

Inner coach began reminding me of all the times I’ve performed well, the times I’ve been proud of myself, the positive reviews I’ve received etc. I believe it was trying to go mainly against the “over generalization” critic.

My inner critic was disgusted with the smell and taste of sweat, saliva and vagina.
My inner coach has to get used to these and consider them as part of sensory experience of sex to derive pleasure for myself and my partner.

Encouraging, positive

My inner cretic is myself saying I can’t do it and my coach is someone close to me saying I can do whatever I want

My inner coach was a strong masculine presence which told the inner critic to fuck off. We’ve had more success than failure. We are going to get back to wonning

My inner critic is a little talking worm buried in the back of my scull and messing with my nervous system.

My inner coach is a combination between my partner and I.

While my partner-coach (very witty, sassy, smart, handsome, and funny) comes up with the witty retorts, my I-coach (me at my most confident, unapologetic self) actually gives the actual commands to silence the wormy critic voice!

Inner critic would only focus on what I’m missing and is always trying to be overprotective to a point where I can’t even move. The inner coach says that what I have is enough and what I know is enough. It’s a strong and supportive voice that puts a hand around my shoulder and says we’re in this together. I can feel the pressure in my head reducing when I hear this. This is exactly me with others when they are struggling with something, but I forget to talk to myself like I talk to others.