What is your inner coach like?

What did the inner coach and inner critic say or do?

My inner coach is a magpie, and my inner critic is a leech. My coach helps me detach the leech and see how much it has drained out of me.

1 Like

Inner critic - Will you fail? Can you do it this time? Coach - I’m going to have fun! I’m not going to spectate!

1 Like

My inner coach is a firm but loving presence. It’s me when I’m free of anxiety and feeling most confident. My inner critic wants me to basically have nothing good or enjoy anything. And my inner coach basically told the inner critic to leave. Because we don’t have room for such negativity.

1 Like

My inner coach and critic are both aspects of me
The critic is all the things I dislike in myself, and he’s withdrawn, cranky, pessimistic, and afraid. The coach is my hero self, the best version of me who is compassionate, helpful, kind, wise and nurturing. The coach looks bigger, happier, more relaxed and good natured.

1 Like

My inner critic is a little red monster who thinks in binaries. My inner coach is JK Simmons firmly telling me to ignore the critic and embrace complexity.

1 Like

My coach reminds me that she loves me, and she chose me. She will continue to chose me. Any my dick works fine, it has worked, and it can work again in these scenarios.

I need my inner coach to remind me of being desired, of being loved. I always feel loved, I don’t always feel desired though in these situations.

1 Like

My inner coach is me, but at my best. I feel like it’s an older version of myself telling me the positive things I need to here as a man. While my inner critic is a smaller version of me I suppose. The coach is simultaneously in encouraging my hardworking behavior, but it is also promoting going with the flow and being in the moment.

1 Like

My inner critic is very binary, good or bad. But highlighting the bad, the negative. Reminding me of excessively high and somewhat unreachable expectations. The coach is full of smiles, carefree, like Owen Wilson! Here for a good time reminding me how amazing I am and what I bring to the world. And to have fun while we are all here.

1 Like

my critic is my childhood fear. my coach is my confident adult voice. Critic: he won’t be able to cum, and you won’t be able to maintain an erection for penetration to orgasm. It’s happened too many times. Coach: he’s climaxed many times and satisfied others. His dick has fucked to orgasm before and he enjoyed to so much and so did his partner - even with a condom.

1 Like

It was in the form of a lion, and it kept saying YOU ARE A KING, YOU ARE A GOD, in a very MUFASA from lion king way