What is your inner coach like?

Innner coach is like a fit guy, he’s behind me and has a hand on my shoulder. Inner critic is right in front of me. Fat, ugly and wearing a pink dress. He looks utterly ridiculous. Inner critic doesn’t really base his stuff on anything, he just says stupid stuff without foundation. Coach is there to tell him the facts.

Inner critic: What if you lose the erection during or before sex?

Inner coach: So what if you do? Ur gf doesn’t care, and you’ll still both have a great time. This is an ongoing process, and there’s no stakes besides the ones you make for yourself.

The coach is on my right and the critic is on my left. They both sound the same but come from different directions.

Ummm both my coach and critic are on the same side and strengthen their logic with evidence

coach: says ur worth, critic: tries to sham u

I’m afraid that I didn’t/couldn’t experience anything as described in the audio, though I did feel relaxed throughout.

Inner critic - you will fail again. Can you do it this time? Coach - I’m going to have fun! I’m not going to spectate! fun! I’m not going to spectate!

My inner critic is me, smaller, darker, more negative. My inner coach is me, taller bigger, brighter, friendlier. My inner critic says no you wont be able to do it, my inner coach says, well he has and he will. my inner critic goes quiet but doesn’t go away, my inner coach maintains a strong presence to support his words

I hear my inner critic as The Joker. Laughing at my attempts to succeed while spewing forth toxic gas (thoughts) to insure that I don’t. The inner coach has taken the voice of Batman. He’s always ready with a quick witted comeback and just the gadget (positive thoughts) needed to diffuse the latest threat.

My inner coach is really just me confident. My coach just told My critic that he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

My critic is an annoying, cocky version of myself. It’s like there’s an asshole version of me pointing at myself trying to humiliate me and keep me down. It tells me I’m worthless and bad at sex. It tells me I’m not gonna have fun and makes me feel embarrassed.

I was struggling to find my coach, but it’s the person I wanna he. It’s me but it seems like I have everything figured out.

You’re not a real man. You’re going to fail to keep it again. You are a real man. Just have fun with yourself! Enjoy how it feels to be touched!

Although I wasn’t entirely certain at first who my inner coach was or how they would manifest, they feel like more of a sensation with glimpses of surfacing in the form of a fearless, inspiring force. I think, however, I would like my inner coach to be represented as a person I admire as I progress.

My inner coach is confident and commanding- they are highly capable of offsetting or hushing the creeping criticism that comes through during sex and when I feel inadequate or unconfident. The coach is pretty fearless but with a measured and mature security that feels stabilising. My inner critic bluffs and acts as if they are not threatened by the coach’s presence but in reality, they are not so confident anymore that someone else has come into their space and is altering the energy of that space.

Overall, my inner coach is intrepid, firm, logical, warm, a great performer, optimistic, insightful and someone who inspires confidence. They take absolutely no bullshit from the inner critic!

Although I wasn’t totally sure how my inner coach was manifesting at first, it seems to be more of a sensation with occasional glimpses of surfacing as a person. However, I think I would like it to represent a person I admire.

My inner coach is intrepid and commanding- they are highly capable of offsetting or hushing the creeping criticism that comes through from the inner critic during sex or during moments where I feel inadequate, hesitant and unconfident.

My inner critic bluffs in the presence of the coach and pretends to not feel threatened by the coach’s presence when in reality, they are not happy that another force has entered their space and is altering the energy of that space.

Overall, I would describe my inner coach as a force that is bold, stabilising, self-assured, firm, reasoned, logical and a good, secure performer.

My inner coach was the voice of my teacher in grad school who told me he confidence in my ability to pass my board exam even when I was pretty sure I had no chance. Guess what … I passed!
And I’m overcoming this sense of overwhelming fear and anxiety for sex… I am surely overcoming it

My inner critic (a hooded pale angry silhouette of me) showed me a void of dread - all the fear, worries and risks in one giant overwhelming never ending emptiness.

The coach tried to talk but honestly couldn’t say enough to beat it. So the way it retaliated was a ball of light in my chest filling my blood and the void with a feeling of safety.

My inner critic is like a genie who sits on my shoulder hotwiring my thoughts and taking control. And my inner coach is another logical thinking version of myself that lingers in the same area as my inner critic. The inner critic tries to take control at all times to restrict me and my coach reminds it that it cannot always be in control and I have to go out of my comfort zone to grow and to allow trust in me.

My inner critic and my coach are both me,……and so sometimes it’s hard to decipher the inner critic….And that’s the challenge to be concious. My inner citric is the anxious argumentative reactionary and bitter side of me. The coach is the disciplined well trained stronger healthier wiser well honoured and professional winning side of me , grounded in reality and life , not my ego

My critic is a hyena who talked shit about the form I gave him.
My coach was a wolf that laughed and said the form suits the critic perfectly.

My inner coach calmed me, and sent a sense of relief through my body. It told the inner critic to silence itself basically