What is your inner coach like?

My inner critic is dark and misleading, constantly negative. My inner coach is positive and brave, he is the light.

My inner critic says that I can’t feel enough, that I need more visuals or stimulation than there is to maintain an erection and get to orgasm. It says that I’m different from everyone else, but in a negative way. My inner coach counters with the point that the only real problem here is the inner critic itself. Whenever it is absent everything seems to work fine.

My inner coach is a confident and supportive version of myself. He sounds like the person I want to be. The person I am at my best. My inner critic is pure anxiety, pure doubt. He wants nothing good for me. If he had things his way, I wouldn’t do anything, I wouldn’t strive to improve, I wouldn’t take chances.

My inner critic was a feeling. A very uncomfortable, nervous scared feeling. My inner coach reminded me that there’s nothing to be afraid of, that I’m happy, safe and in control

Inner critic was me which was actually scary. Inner coach was a special forces type of instructor telling my critic that’s enough, you’ve had enough.

Inner critic said I have a hard time having an orgasm and that I can’t have sex without ED pills. The inner coach told the inner critic tu shut up and that we are currently working on it and the process takes time. The coach was talking about me to the critic. Like he’s working on it and he is on the right track. I also viewed the coach as a big purple figure just swallowing the inner critic. Like masking it and winning over it. Quite a good feeling to be honest

My inner critic is small, and my inner coach is big. Inner critic is telling me that I’ll loose it the next time I have sex. My inner coach is arguing against this, telling the critic that is doesn’t happen every time and it’s the critics fault that it happens. My coach is firm and over powers my critic

soft, warm, firm, assuring, your hope will happen

My critic said “you’ll be soft”. My coach said “you’ve done this a million times before there’s no problem”. He had his arm around my shoulders and ruffled my hair

Gandalf appeared in a robe of white. His loving eyes and powerful voice shunned the critic and disproved his slurs with factual experiences. I het hard every day. My potential partner is understanding and kind.

After

If i’m being honest this was one of the most powerful experiences i’ve had with myself. I was in tears mostly because I had the rebuttals for my inner criticisms before but hearing a full on conversation made me realize I needed to chill out or I might not enjoy life at all, much less sex. Men live lives of pressure regardless what your background is. But sometimes you will give your all and let others down, sex related or not. It happens, but it doesn’t need to weigh us down. I want to give myself love and grace, and hopefully extend it outwardly as well.

Inner critic explains that the issue is physical and related to age; inner coach explains that I was able to resolve the issue, not once but twice; that by having sex I’m more likely to ensure my survival and reporoduction.

My inner coach was positive and shot down everything the inner critic said.

My inner coach he was excellent. Put my inner critic in its place.

My inner critic tells me I’ll never be man enough for my partner, but my inner coach reminds me that the “man enough” is a kind of man i don’t actually desire to be. The MAN I sometimes wish to be is in reality quite selfish, one-note and defensive - and not really charming in an authentic way.
My inner couch reminds me that I’m striving to be a compassionate and caring man instead, leading with kindness and vulnerability. Good sex comes from trying to be this good version of myself, and believing in myself and my penis.

My inner critic really doesn’t say words, it’s more like a plague, a blanket of death so to speak. Of fear and anxiety. My inner coach tells me things like, you’ve had sex tons of times, successful sex….with good feedback. My inner critic constantly tries to paint sex as the foreign and surreal impossible mission and my coach keeps assuring me that it isn’t. It’s tough to say who wins these arguments, when you’re so hardwired at times

Love this exercise, my inner coach put my inner critic in check

The critic says it will keep getting soft when it’s time for penetration and the coach says that’s impossible because he’s focused on pleasure and is eager to finally get to have the feeling of being inside a woman again.

my inner critic tells me that i’m not a real man because I can’t get hard with a partner. My inner critictells me that I am enough the way I am, to let go, surrender and just be who i am.