What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

felt great

Seems like a legit thing. Will take time and practice.

I am exited to get going these exercises

Honestly I have no idea whether I can even feel my pelvic floor muscles. I didn’t find the exercises at all easy to follow because I don’t know how to tense these muscles at all…?

While the science sounds convincing, there were far too many exercises at once - especially when combine with all the mental exercises and breathing exercises plus focus exercises so it became somewhat overwhelming

Feels like a workout/mindfulness program. I’m excited to see the results!

Looks to Mn ne thus pelvic floor exercise is big more than normal pelvic floor exercise.

I’m

Biggest trouble is I don’t know to what degree it’s going to help

I find the Kegel exercises very difficult, not because I can’t identify the muscle, but because I have no idea how to continue breathing normally during them. My instinct is to hold my breath and I can’t seem to hold it while breathing in and out. This left me feeling frustrated and discouraged.

There’s a lot of misinformation around pelvic floor exercises. I don’t think they are a “be all, end all” solution but I see the benefits on paper.

I need to make these stretches and exercises a regular routine!

Can do the pulse and sort of hold but no idea how to do the reverse kegel, can’t feel any movement at all

Gauging progress is something I’m concerned about

I noticed my morning erections are stronger.

Stretches are a bit fiddly, and I am not very flexible. Exercises though can be done even around other people.

Definetly worth a try

Is it typical that it feels uncomfortable after the exercises are complete?

I like them, especially the stretches, but I’d like to be walked thru what to do daily exactly, like a program

Definitely worth a try!