What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

This makes sense when I felt most disconnected I couldn’t feel a lot of sensation in my pelvic floor. That tingling horny feeing is starting to spark back which gives me hope and confidence

I kind of struggle breathing normally while doing the pelvic excercises, otherwise it seems ok, I will continue and hope it will help.

This is new! It was a interesting to make a mind muscle connection with that part of my body. I’d like to know more about assessing whether the contracting exercise will help or hurt me (i.e. is my pelvic floor over or under used right now)

I experienced tightness in my hips and area, I seem to have pretty good pelvic floor control already, but I’m sure with practice I can get even better.

Repetition as a routine

It feels foreign to me. How will I know if I am holding/pulsing with just the right amount of effort?

I certainly think this is a primary issue for me. No pain, but weakness and exact issue happens where I can’t maintain an erection. I struggle getting one, but maintaining is my biggest issue. I’m so tired of being a failure and embarrassed.

I need to practice.

Be good to test strength to start with

Feels good to be in touch with these muscles and this part of my body that I’ve been neglecting. I feel like strengthening/lengthening them will be helpful for me

Not sure what this will do, but i’ll try and see what it will bring me

This has been a little confusing - why did the reverse kegel exercises come before learning about the pelvic floor? Also, I’m not sure I did the reverse kegels right (in the previous phase). The normal kegels and stretches do feel intuitive though, although we aren’t given an indication or test to figure out if our pelvic floor is too tight or too weak.

Stretching is pretty routine for me but learning reverse kegels is new

Good

Started a month ago and have seen good progress in firmness and stamina during sex

Been doing Kegels intermittently for a while, but never thought about ‘relaxing’ them or stretching. Will keep doing this one.

They’re definitely new to me, so just sensing how to control it better

Good idea!

AMAZING. Great reminder to keep the pelvic active stretch it and breathe! I already feel a difference after one session, definitely implementing into my daily regimen for LIFE.

Takes a bit of mind body coordination to target this area but once you get that sorted i can feel it working in the right area. Will take a bit of discipline to do them everday but definately think theres some positive benefits.