What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

I work out regularly but I think these are important… Focused on the PF

How many reps for each exercise?

I can do the stretching exercises fine. But the instructions for working those muscles (pushing wee out faster) does nothing for me at all, I literally don’t feel anything.

Not sure if I’m doing the hold exercise right… I feel like I can’t hold it for 10 seconds, I can only Pulse it.

I don’t know if I’m doing the hold right…

I’ve been doing them for a while, they’ve really helped!

I’m sure they’re useful, but do not necessarily feel like my problem lies in a weak or tight pelvic floor. A way of better determining this would also be helpful!

I would like more information on how to breathe through exercises. Like during pulse do you breathe in and out like breathe in to lift a weight and then breathe out when lowering it?

A

Used to do them all the time. Been lacking lately. Could be a problem.

i have been doing them (strengthening variation) for a month now, however i was unaware about relaxing the pelvic floor (it seems like i might have more a tight pelvic floor). this feels legit, wish this was common knowledge.

The physical activity builds more confidence that I can improve sexually. The psychological activities seem more tenuous.

Great exercises, I hope they work!

The stretches are great

I am willing to try the exercises. Very easy to do!

I’m confused, the video said that doing kegals can worsen the problem if you have an already tight pelvic floor (bicep example) but then we are instructed to do them daily? Should we be doing them at all if we have a tight pelvic floor?

I hope I can make them a habit.

I like them. It feels like I am actively making progress.

It was super hard to keep this muscle active in the first exercise, although the second one is quite easy

I’m not sure if I’m doing it right.

Honestly was feeling some type of sexual pleasure while doing those legals. Super weird