What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

In

I’m still a bit confused between clenching and pulsing

I’ve been doing them for a couple of weeks and they’ve been really helping.

I’d like to know how my pelvic floor and these exercises can be used for better sex.

A productive exercise set that seems to target the right area!

I am honestly not sure if I’m doing them correctly.

Not sure if I’m doing them correctly. Should I feel sore in my groin area afterward?

Amazing!! Relaxing and encouraging

I’m excited

It’s a bit challenging to be understand where I’m starting as far as tight vs week muscles - the difference between the two sets of muscles - so I am maximizing my results

Have been doing then here and there for a long time without even knowing it’s a thing

I don’t know if I’m doing it right or it’s actually working the pelvic floor , any help??

It was a revelation to know that the diaphragm and the pelvic floor muscles need to work together on both inhalations and exhalations.

I have trouble breathing during the holds. Also, the cadence videos should be able to be tapped on. I had to start over and couldn’t see where I was. Also, a bit more explanation on reverse levels would be helpful.

I could feel my pelvic floor active, never done this before.

I have done these before, a lot. I don’t know why, but the animation seemed to help me clench harder. I already do all the stretches.

Feels good, like I’m exercising and waking up unused muscles.

excited to see if these start having an effect. from the video “test”, it seem as if i do have a tight PF. would be great if this has a positive affect on my ED and PE. It would be nice to have more/better instruction and video on the reverse kegels. I had to look up a few other resources and videos from other sources to get a better sense of what to do and if I was doing it right. The concept of putting downward pressure while also relaxing the muscle doesn’t make sense. i also struggle to breathe normally while applying downward pressure. Also, other videos say to relax the muscles on the out-breath whereas these instructions say to hold for 5 seconds while breathing normally indicating that you are still holding the downward pressure during exhale. Not sure which instruction to follow…

It’s good! Just need to remember to do them everyday.

Might be useful to have a proper progression programme as well. Like an exercise regime.

What happens when you can do all the kegel and reverse kegels? Do you do more?

do they help with bladder weakness