What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

I think that they help out forsure.

Worth a try.

Very practical and easy way to get results!

i never saw the strength exercises

I think they’re great

I think some sort of animated visual to understand the right sensation at the pelvic area could help practice this exercise

Echoing someone else—other than that video with putting your hands on your butt and breathing, not really sure how to tell where my pelvic floor is at but i can take a guess lol

Honestly never knew that there was a pelvic floor, all very new to me.

I’ve been doing levels for a while and have noticed an improvement. The stretches I feel will help a lot.

They’re amazing. I’ve been able to last much longer

Serious stuff small movements, but you really feel it where it counts.

Let’s see how this goes… the pulses were interesting, I felt like I could feel deeper muscles working on the first try. Can’t tell for sure yet.

I find they are the routine that most disrupts me doing the rest of the courses because I know some days I can’t do the exercises. Afterwards the calendar gets out of sync and it ends up with multiple blocks of Pelvic floor exercises on the same day.

I’d been doing them on and off before, but I hadn’t heard of the stretches before.

Everything felt more relaxed.

They are making me more aware of the area that I’ve avoided paying attention to in anxiety and making it clear that an erection takes so much more than just the penis.

What was the hold and pulse for?

I am still trying to figure out if I’m doing this correctly.

Looking forward to seeing how these work! Would be nice to know if there was a way to see if I was too tight or if I was to loose. Either way, looking forward to doing these daily and seeing if any differences arise

And these exercises were quite helpful in terms of I guess strengthening your pelvics and and then helping to get blood flow to the areas that needed to reduce ED surgery. Really good to hear. I believe this is useful information to get towards having a sex health for me.