What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

What happens if we can feel movement on sit bones when we breath? Does that mean we are ok and do need to do them or are we too loose?

The videos with the exercises don’t seem timed. Every time I touch it to see how long the video is it pauses

More ideas of when best to incorporate into my routine. Teeth brushing good idea. Also how much is too much kegel?

Yes

seems pretty chill

I just need to stretch more in general, this fits in well as a recovery for the exercises.im.doing already

lol

Never knew how much I needed to relax

Hard work

I have trouble maintaining normal breathing during pelvic floor exercises. Any suggestions?

Didn’t realize the muscles being overly tight could contribute to erection issues

Interesting concept

Finding it difficult to breathe normally during the hold, but the pulse feels right.

I’m familiar with these and have been doing for a while, but it’s nice to focus so much on the breathing.

Great exercises but the one thing that wasn’t 100% clear to me was the “sit with your hands under your butt” test. Were my fingertips supposed to be out wide where I could feel my glute muscles or basically in my buttcrack?

I think my pelvic floor is way too tight. In fact my ED problems seemed to start after I started doing kegels every day.

Most yoga classes accomplish this too so i think that can be a regularly scheduled substitute

Relaxing exercises. So

Seems legit, but I really can’t tell if I’m doing the reverse kegels properly and which ones I should even be focused on.

I think they could help out forsure