What do you think about during the Anxiety-busting meditation?

Often thoughts about money or comparing myself to others pop into my head

I try and think of my breathing and follow the guided meditation. But sometimes my brain wanders pretty far. Itā€™s seemingly random things too, combining thoughts across many different subjects in my life.

Perhaps Iā€™m doing something wrong, because during the medication when Alex talks about having thoughts about not getting it up, I was actually thinking about other things going on today. Weā€™ve done several meditations at this point, and breathing. Today I tried to have sex and couldnā€™t get it up. I tried breathing, getting out of my head, and meditatingā€¦nothing worked for me and I had a semi flaccid erection and intercourse was not enjoyable at tll.

I feel a positive after meditation. Same as running or other exercises. Meditation does make me relaxed and positive thoughts have replaced potential negative ones.

I think itā€™s important to try and calm your mind

My mind wonders to different places when I meditate. Itā€™s not always to do with sexual anxiety. But I can see how my mind wandering negatively impacts sexual performance and be able to refocus will be beneficial.

Very different things, usually not involved with my penis or sex. One of the most common is probably irritations or annoyances in my relationship.

Try not to let my mind wander but itā€™s natural to wander. I try best I can to focus on the breath and push out negative thoughts. I have noticed my anxiety levels lowering after meditation sessions.

Meditation straight up puts me to sleep, so itā€™s definitely not something for me. Not doing it before sex.

So Iā€™ll say my focus definitely shifted over this program. At first I did have alot of anxious negative thoughts about myself, my partner, and sex. But as I did these meditations I would quickly dismiss the negative thoughts or not have them all together and have thoughts about successful sexual encounters and confident happy thoughts about future ones.

Never did meditation before but itā€™s really relaxing. Very refreshing

I focused on my breathing and felt my mind going clear

During these meditation courses, I have had flashes of failure in bed and flashes of success as I did before I developed performance anxiety; sprinkled in there are random thoughts as well.

Using the breath to come back to the moment helped me forget about the negative thoughts. I need to work on not letting my mind wonder and focus on the purpose of the meditation. Sometime the anxiety still exists after a meditation session, but thatā€™s ok, it takes time

This is the first time Iā€™ve seriously tried meditation. Part of my biggest issue is that my mind wanders a lot during these experiences, not even necessarily to negative thoughts but sometimes just to mundane things or random thoughts. Even these derail me. Breathing and visualization exercises seem to be helping a bit so far.

I was a skeptic of meditation at first, but I will meditate every day and have exceptional results every time I will have sexual relations with my partner

Very good. Going to keep this up (excuse the pun).

Never meditated before now.
My mind wonders to various things.
I fell asleep on the session not realizing it. Until my head almost fell. Lol
This meditation has helped.
It oes take effort to notice the wondering and refocus. But it helps

Just starting with the meditation. Havenā€™t had a sexual experience yet with my partner, but my ā€œself loveā€ time has been better and more enjoyable.

it seems to put me in high spirits and more confident about the future. I really feel relaxed after

Great