What do you think about during the Anxiety-busting meditation?

Meditating has been hugely useful for me and the techniques Iā€™ve learned from this part of the course have already made an unbelievable difference. So much so that the performance anxiety that had been causing me problems is now, basically, gone. I didnā€™t expect such a dramatic improvement so quickly and I actually donā€™t feel like I need to continue. But I will, to make sure that I donā€™t allow my brain to sabotage sex again, and because of the added benefits to my mental health.

More present in my present moment

I try to think about the sensations in my body and try to be more present. when youā€™re stuck in your head it feels like youā€™re not in your body.

I have been meditating for years to help calm the mind. During this specific meditation I used it more as a visualization to see myself getting an erection during sex and really focusing on the feeling and sensation of having sex with a good strong erection. Itā€™s a good practice I will start to mix in with my normal meditation.

I found myself planning activities when my mind wandered. Thinking about things I have to do. I felt more relaxed and less anxious about sex or getting an erection.

I think it helps to reduce anxiety and increase confidence level

Definitely is easing my mind about erection problems

Some thoughts about sexual encounters and me automatically feeling negatively, but by challenging it I feel able to create some distance with those thoughts

This meditation helped ease my mind about sex, making me realize my thoughts arenā€™t true. I felt a shift when the narrator said ā€œyour mind is not a useful partner.ā€ I want to have sex with my wife and act this mindfulness out in the moment

i thought about how much iā€™ve improved since i started this program and it made me very happy that iā€™m getting these results. when i first started i was hopeless and thought nothing will work but iā€™ve given this program my all and now i feel more confident and more in tune with my body. i feel less anxious after the meditations.

It helps to calm down my negative thinking, but it wonā€™t solve all my problems until I can also refocus on pleasurable sensations. Thinking about my breath mid sex seems like the wrong time to use this.

Sometimes itā€™s random. But a lot of it is about me not satisfying my partner. Then that leads to thoughts about not being enough for him. I Start overthinking everything and lose the moment.

i compare myself to others and worry abt performance

Dates and the steps of initiating intimacy mostly

Now that Iā€™ve started meditating I can really see the benefits. It has allowed me to get out of my head in a way Iā€™ve never found possible in any scenario, let alone the most anxiety-inducing scenarios such as sex. Iā€™m yet to really have a sexual experience since this, but based on my experience of other activities where I get negative thoughts, I think I have a much better chance at tackling it when I do come across it.

I think about fucking my ex-girlfriend because I didnā€™t have PA when we were dating. I did have anxiety before we were dating though. I also think about nothing at all

I have pep talks in my head using the tools learned from these meditations. Iā€™m havenā€™t seen significant improvement yet but I know if I continue to be consistent itā€™ll help. This morning I tried to utilize the tools to have sex and thought I was but soon realized I was spectatoring. Iā€™ve realized my masturbation habits play a part in this and not getting enough sleep due to the nature of my job. My pep talks are how I plan to attack getting better in every aspect of my life and meditations are now a part of this.

My mind tends to wander. At first during the first few days of meditation I was definitely thinking about how What if I canā€™t get it up, and that still happens, but more recently itā€™s turned to people I want to have sex with. My wife is definitely one of them but other random people are too. Strange.

Ot is helping with well-being; weā€™ll see how it going on the bedroom front.

Like the guidance says, I try to get out of my head and focus on my breathing. Usually when my mind wanders it isnā€™t about sex at all.