If you’ve tried meditation, how did it help?

I have not consistently used meditation enough to have an accurate assessment. My hope is that it makes me less anxious, and better able to stay in the moment.

I feel relaxed, and able to counter my inner critic.

I am hoping to connect with Jesus on a deeper level so I can calm my negativity and fears down so I can focus on good things in my life. I also want to deal with any detrimental thoughts I have.

I’m looking to reduce the anxiety I feel around having sex.

I’m hoping it helps me get out of my head and more into my body when the time comes. Being present is the answer

I’ve tried meditating for stress before but never to help with sexual stress and looking forward to being more relaxed and stress free in the bedroom

I’ve used meditation a bit in my struggles with general anxiety but not for bedroom issues yet. It feels easy when things are going wrong but very difficult when your stuck in your head, but I hope to create a better routine and see better results.

Better focus

When I was going through a difficult time in my life (a traumatic event, which all I could think about was what happened), I would do grounding exercises- 5 things I could see, 4 things I could feel, etc to bring me back to the present and out of my head.

I’ve meditated for years now, but not directly related to my sexual function.
I have found meditation really hard helped me gain better control over my mind & thoughts, as well as being at peace with them

I’ve tried meditation before. I find it calms me almost to the point of falling asleep. I noticed a decreased heart rate as well.

Hoping for better sex life it penis still works but thoughts get in the way I guess hopefully with this program I will find a way to get over this hurdle. Last night was amazing with my wife she’s totally on board with helping me taking all the pressure off me.

It helps me be less judgemental about thoughts. It’s easy to lose focus and can be boring though

Being able to control my thoughts to avoid thinking about staying hard, and just be in the moment of sex.

I’ve never tried it before, but I’m hoping it works. My brain goes 1,000miles a minute and I can never seem to get it to stop. Medications don’t seem to work, so I’m hoping this can at least alleviate some of the struggles I have, especially with sex.

It has helped me gain better control of my emotions. Instead of reacting and going on a rollercoaster ride with my emotions I am able to observe them for what they are and explore them to better understand what is happening.

Hoping to connect with myself more and live in the moment instead of living inside my head 24/7

Im hoping to get more control of my mind

I’m hoping to calm my mind and have better erections

I’ve used meditation on and off through my time. More recently more consistently after triggers show up and I know I need to flip my mood about something. Or move past it and let it go