If you’ve tried meditation, how did it help?

Meditation helps stay anchored against the current of thoughts. When I do it, I find I am more in control of thoughts and feelings & perform better

I’d like to be able to get fully erect when I should be fully erect. I’d like to be able to compartmentalize any distractions or unrelated thoughts/feelings/anxiety while I am focused on experiencing multiple sexual pleasures. I would like to reclaim control over my sexual impact. I want to be an excellent - reliable lover.

Meditation helps me notice my thoughts patterns and recognize when negative thoughts are creeping in. It’s taught me to acknowledge them but not give them weight.

To be able to focus on the now and quiet down the inner critic from sabotaging my experience

My brain is just full of noise and so I hope meditation can help. I was profoundly stressed when my performance anxiety (which I thought was an old vanquished foe) started last summer. I hope meditation can help with dealing with stress too.

It helps a lot with my focus on the present moment and my ability to not be a slave of my wandering mind. I can go back more easily on my current task.

Meditation has helped me through stressing times of my past job. However, I have not tried it for ED.

I’ve been meditating for about two years. Started during COVID. It’s tough for me, and tough to be consistent. Hopefully mojo will help me hit two problems at once; my mental health and my sexual health.

Meditation has helped me a lot in staying grounded and understanding and being okay with not only anxious thoughts but anxious feelings. The more you try to run from that anxious thought, the louder it gets. So being at peace and simply observing and acknowledging it was very important for me to not only understand but to practice and to do

I’m hoping I can get more in the moment during sex

I have been plagued by performance anxiety for years and the problem has gradually gotten worse to the point where I just avoid all intimacy. This is miserable for me and my wife. It tugging at me all day long, every day, bringing down my mood and confidence for years.

I’ve done meditation for years, but never consistently. I know it will help. It helps me in everything in life so I don’t know why I avoid it too. I hope this program will get me to face this and be consistent with my meditation and really tackle these problems.

I also NEVER share on a forum like this. But I’m jumping in, hoping it helps

I struggle with negative thoughts in my head throughout the day, and during sex. I hope to find some relief with these thoughts and to truly see things for what they really are or mean.

It simply calmed me down. So for however, Mojo’s meditation materials seem very “rinse and repeat”. Many sessions sound the same.

I have never tried meditation but I am really excited to. I am hoping that it helps me bettter regulate overall stress and anxiaety in my life. I am also really hoping that it helps me get out of my head during sexual sitatuitons and into my body so that I can enjoy it.

Meditations has really helped me become aware of my thoughts. It’s also helped me focus.

I have not tried meditation but I am hopeful it can help me stay in my body, feeling sensations and stay out of my head.

Hoping to clear my mind of all my running thoughts of day to day struggles and stresses. Really eager to try this meditation! I’ve always been very skeptical

Less racing thoughts, not only during my time with a lady but forever

I have used meditation before and it had done wonders for my anxiety (not performance related) I never thought to implement it into use for stifling or even eliminating my performance anxiety!

I’ve tried meditation. Sporadically. I either dozed off or gave up because my mind was racing snd I found it tough and uncomfortable.