If you’ve tried meditation, how did it help?

It is great for focus

It does help, consistency is difficult.

I have used hypnosis and meditation for many years, however, the techniques used for impotence are awkward and not very useful but the meditation part is very useful and helpful

I think I let my mind get the better of me sometimes and would like to manage my emotions more, particularly when I’m feeling nervous and anxious about something

I have tried meditation but usually stop because it’s hard to stay disciplined. Now I have a stronger reason to stay focused as I hope meditation can help me control the negative thoughts I have about having sex with my partner.

I tried mindfulness before, but it didn’t feel like it was effective, but I haven’t tied it to my performance anxiety problems.

I hope it works. Never tried. But, I am starting to wonder when we are supposed to do all these excersises. Most of us have a life with our partner.

It is helping me connect with my body in ways I never thought possible. I just got started and plan on doing it regularly. I have been feeling sensations I never did before when by myself (and getting rock hard) but I have started sleeping better, which is another problem I have.

I feel these mediations are not helping and making my situation worse…I am not sure if I can explain it, I try other forms of mediation and they help but these ones focusing on the erection problem makes me feel uncomfortable, hence, I feed they are not helping… I keep trying them but I feel the are not talking to my problems pre say but for others which I think might be helpful for those who feel it tackles their problem such as long-term performance anxiety but not like tackling the issue of not maintain the erection for instant…apology if this is gloomy a bit but I have to express myself

Meditation has helped me in the form that I am aware of my inner critic more and can easily access my inner coach to counter that. Also it has helped me enjoy my days even more.

I’ve tried to meditate here and there and it is undoubtedly a relaxing activity for the brain, but it has been hard to stay consistent. I’m hoping this time I can actually get the motivation to make this a daily thing.

I’ve tried meditation before but didn’t seem to notice much difference. I probably didn’t stick to it long enough to see results

It definitely relaxes me, puts me in a better mood, and makes me more calm and confident for sexual encounters that are coming up. In addition to that, I sleep better, and am overall less stressed.

It made me much more patient

Hoping to be able to relax and enjoy the present with out focusing on past failures and what might happen next.

To get out of the constant atream of thoughts

I’ve tried meditation here and there over time. I guess I was impatient and expecting results too fast. I am to start meditating again and this time to just enjoy the process and let the benefits come when they are ready.

I’m hoping to improve my sex life + see what meditating can do for me and if it is for me

Honestly, I feel there something in mediation and I might need to do it more as advised to feel it’s benefits, but also, I (is it my inner critic?) keep asking myself, I used to get up fine and have very active sexual live without even knowing what mediation is, so could the mediation help in my case? I am really grateful for thoughts? Especially there some in the comments who have been practicing it (not in the sexual context, then how they ended up with ED? Apology if I am over analyzing…

I’m looking for some techniques to help myself get out of catastrophizing or to get out my head when something negative happens