Guys with early climax, what's your inner critic like?

Mine is calculated, realistic. It notices only the displeasure in my partner, and my shortfalls. It is hard to differentiate it from my own voice.

Focused on finishing too quickly and shames me when I do

Mine tells me I am not deserving of a partnership because I cannot perform. It reminds me I’m broken and the damage might be irreparable.

1 Like

My inner critic is my own voice that tells
me that I’m not going to preform well

I can tell it is myself talking, not shouting but very louldy speaking with a sense of urgency. “Don’t get too excited, relax, calm down.”

Mine tells me if I don’t last long enough for her then what kind of man am I and why wouldn’t she find it elsewhere

My inner-critic belittles me in moments of anxiety and worry. It also tells me I’m not good enough to have sex with the person

Mine is very self deprecating. It’s quiet before the intimacy begins but whispers every now and then as it knows what’s coming and once it begins it doesn’t shut up, telling me I’m going to finish before we really get started, and it’s usually right.

My inner critic is like a worm in my head that softly whispers self-doubt into my ear. “Is she enjoying it? Am I enjoying it? Will I be able to stop myself from finishing earlier than I’d like? Am i thinking about this too much?” It will also paint scenarios of her being sexually intimate with others - “Would she enjoy this more if I was someone else” etc

slow down. calm
down. why can’t you relax and enjoy this? why are you hurrying? what are you even doing? what is that move you are doing? does she even line that?

Don’t come don’t come don’t come. To the point where I’m not even there with her.

My inner critic is like an anxious person. “Must maintain erection! Think of something sexier! Quick! Fast! You’re losing it”.

Mine is smart. Knows how to get under my skin. Uses logic and reasoning to convince me that it’s right. “Every time you’ve ever been in this situation before you’ve embarrassed yourself, therefore it would be irrational to expect anything different to occur this time”. Stuff like that.

Mine is a critical version of myself telling me I better make her organum with foreplay because I probably won’t last long

My inner critic says “can’t you be a bit better”?

Mine tells me I’m not enough. Nothing I do is enough

My inner critic is some times too hard on me. I’d like to take more confidence. From a sex standpoint, I’m constantly thinking about not coming vs enjoying the moment. Then I’m critical of myself after sex.

I just see myself when I think of my inner critic, but a very anxious and unhappy version of me.

Mine tells me I’m not good enough and makes me embarrassed lol

My inner critic tells me I should be performing better to satisfy my wife properly. Although she has never moaned about it I feel the headline act is always disappointing.

1 Like