Why do you want to be more mindful during sex?

At the moment, I spend all the time during a sexual experience thinking about whether I’m going to get it up or the only alternative is to think entirely about how I can pleasure her. This means that my own pleasure is very much an afterthought. If I can be more mindful, I can push away those thoughts and enjoy the moment

At the moment, my thoughts are all about whether my dick is hard or the only alternative is focusing on her pleasure. By being more mindful, I hope I can push away those thoughts and enjoy my own pleasure as well as hers

I want to be completely submerged at the moment to really get the most out of every moment and have a real genuine experience with a woman.

To enjoy my bodily sensations more

I want to be more mindful so I can actually enjoy what sex has to offer instead of being worried about keeping my erection.

I want to enjoy the experience again like I used to as a teenager. Years of emotional pain and anxiety have impeded my ability to be present in the moment

I’m worrying about “could’ve, should’ve, would’ve” before anything has happened; I want to enjoy the present moment with my partner.

if it will make me more present of the sensations in the experience, I wish to illuminate more of the intimacy in the sexual experience

To have a deeper connection. To allow myself to be vulnerable - and be in the moment. To want and be wanted simultaneously.

I just want to be able to enjoy every bit of sex, starting from foreplay to the actual act without having to worry about anything.

1 Like

I want to be mindful and enjoy the sensations, visual and physical, rather than worry about whether I’m going to get it up or not.

physical touch

I want to be more mindful during sex so I can fully be present during it, enjoying her touch and her kisses as much as possible. I want to feel all the pleasurable and sensual sensations.

To better enjoy the experience and be more in the moment, not in my head

I just want to worry less and be less consumed about getting it up. To have that natural trust in myself and my body. To have a natural calm about pursuing sexual situations and sex. I want to be reacting to what is in front of me. Enjoying what is in front of me and just allowing myself to react naturally to the sexual situation developing in front of me, instead of being so focused on one part of my body, and the near term future and whether or not I will be able to sexually perform for my partner.

1 Like

I feel like being more mindful can help in several ways during sex. You can literally be mindful about your thoughts and identify whether a thought is negative which can help bring you back to the current moment. You can also be mindful about the physical sensations that you have. Focusing on physical touch can help you stay in the moment.

I really want to try and stay in the moment. Too often as soon as I start getting soft to any degree, I’m out of the moment and stressing about my decline.

To focus on my partner and keep it up

I want to be more mindful during sex so I can relax, focus on the sensations, and just enjoy the overall experience without feeling like im competing with myself.

I want to feel more pleasure while having sex rather than being in my head about what could go wrong or what I’m not capable of.