Whatever your relationship status, how do you feel about discussing erection issues or early climax with a partner?

It was difficult at first but at this point, it’s too obvious of an issue not to discuss it. It makes me feel better that I have her support while I’m working to overcome this problem.

I’ve told a few partners early on that I have anxiety around intimacy, and for the most part is has always been helpful in making me feel more in control and less stressed about it. Generally, the women I’ve told have been kind and compassionate about it all, and try to take the pressure off me and understand the situation.

This is where I’ve found the inner-critic work in this app so helpful, as I’m more aware now that I have an inner critic that doubts my partner’s sincerity, so that’s the issue I need to deal with, moreso than the vulnerability aspect of sharing my anxieties with a partner.

I feel really comfortable my partner is really understanding. But i still have this tiny critic questioning it.

Yuck

My partner is fully aware of my issues and as was mentioned in the video my issue is more with me finishing. This has led to me being so stressed about it that it goes soft and previously that’s game over . Now I spent a lot of time reassuring Her and explainining that it’s my issue and not a reflection on her sexiness we are moving forward

2 Likes

I’m very uncomfortable with talking about erection issues. I have started and it was not easy

Maybe I’ll try

Fine

It’s challenging for casual dating because she can think it’s not worth her effort

2 Likes

Started working on it with my spouse.

I’ve fought it up before; not remotely comf with it yet

Fine, I have done with my casual meets in the past

Been with my wife over 20 years. We speak about it now, but spent a long time avoiding it. Initially it was me as I was embarrassed and fearful of the ED. Since opening up, she admitted she knew I was embarrassed so she avoided the conversation and sex in general as I wasn’t Initiating anything and she figured I wasn’t comfortable to do it. Speaking freely has been so good. Even saying if we don’t have intercourse, I still want to be able to give you a massage, enjoy your body have some foreplay, make one another enjoy and connect again. It’s been so great lately and I’m sure will only get better.

When we started dating, I worried that she would blame herself or seek another partner, but this issue has become something we have worked together to try and overcome.

I have spoken about the former as it happened in my previous relationship. My girl said it’s fine, just get her there first if I’m worried about it.

I haven’t which has led to a less than good experience. I can see how communicating an issue ahead might improve things

I generally find it pretty easy. Ill bring it up during foreplay usually, as I like to communicate a lot during sex.

I like setting the stage with the other person, sharing my journey, and in doing so, if I have ed issues, I am less stressed if I don’t get hard and can more easily chose to have sex in a different manner.

My wife has seen it in action happening. She has always been patient but of course my shame and frustration are huge. However actually have had a lot of success lately

I was pretty open with my current partner about the matter, and they were very understanding and non-judgmental about the situation. As it turned out, it took the pressure off, and it hasn’t been an issue so far! :))))