What would you say to someone who has experienced erection issues for the first time?

don’t be too hard on yourself bc it happens to a lot of guys, a lot more than i thought. maybe you were a little anxious and that’s ok but try to stay connected w your breath and be in the moment not your head

It’s nothing to be upset about even though that might seem impossible. You’re not a failure. I know your feelings about this.

Don’t worry about it, you’ve got this and everything will be fines. Relax, and it will happen

It is completely normal to experience erection issues and do not put yourself into a perpetual cycle that it’ll happen again. Be kind to yourself!

It’s ok mate. It happens to the best of us. Try not to stress about it

It happens from time to time, sometimes an erection is just not happening, the thing is to try and relax and come back to it later.

Share with people, whoever it is. Don’t dodge the issue and talk to your partner about it.

Take the time to understand what’s going on with your body and mind. Really examine how you’re feeling, and learn about yourself as much as you can. What works? What doesn’t?

Its temporary

It doesn’t mean anything in the long run. Sometimes you can get nervous, be in a bad headspace and over think things and then you can’t get it up. But obviously if you are young and in decent physical shape then it can be solved and is related to something happening in your brain. Talking to your partner about this is probably the best thing you can do because then it feels like a weight is lifted off your shoulders and you can relax a bit more

Oh gosh. You are not alone and don’t worry please, I’ve had them for most of my life. It’s something you can work on and work through. Let’s have a deeper talk about it. You can trust me of course

Don’t feel bad or embarrassed about it, you’re only human. You’re not the only one and it’s not out of the ordinary. This isn’t the end all be all and you’ll find people that can help and you’ll solve it

I am here because I have experimented in several occasions erections issues. Lost confidence in myself and thought I would never be able to find a girlfriend because of it. I want to get out of this loop. I know I am a young strong and healthy man and I can do this. If you are here for the same reason we can do it. Let’s not get into this loop of negative thoughts!

I’d say don’t beat yourself up. None of us can control our erections, so it isn’t your fault, and getting hung up on it is probably going to do more harm than good. If it becomes a regular problem then seek help, safe in the knowledge that you are not alone.

Thats normal, it happens to so many. You are a human being, dont be hard on yoruself

Don’t blame yourself or anyone else. Accept that sometimes it just happens. Do something else to help get out of your head and try again later when you are feeling comfortable to do so.

Don’t worry. It happens. It is totally normal not to be able to get it up all the time. It is great that you got the courage to share this with someone. Just don’t mind about it and I’m sure it is not permanent, things will get fixed by themselves.

Don’t hide with it. Find out more about sexual health

It happens. Nothing to worry about. Just part of your sexual journey

Don’t blame yourself, keep an open channel of communication, don’t withdraw yourself into shame, guilt and self destruction patterns.
Helps exist, I can be of help and entire community of men is out here already helping out so many of us. Stick around we can win this :wink: