What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

I’d like to know how much progress I’m making and to be able to gauge my advancement in this regard. I can definitely see and feel the link between this type of physical engagement and the strengthening of my erections. The pulse/stopping the flow of pee exercise in particular was excellent, I found myself getting harder almost instantly. I’m going to make a major effort to do these exercises every day.

2 Likes

I’ve always struggled with consistency

They’re pretty neat, and now I feel like I actually get how to do kegels

Seems like it could have an impact. Very curious and excited to try it out!

Never realized the importance of the exercises until I did them. Looking forward to seeing if it will help.

1 Like

The pelvic floor muscles were difficult to wrap my head around at first, but once I’d seen some videos, that helped.

I have no idea what my pelvic floor muscles are still. Is it the same as flexing my penis when I used to be hard and would make it move without any hands? If so, how does someone hold a flex of those muscles? I only know how to do the pulse and have no idea how one would be able to hold that for longer than a second.

I like that you can do these multiple times a day without any special equipment or anything. I can do them while standing in line at the store etc. Now just to remind myself to do them…

Helpful

It feels weird at first, breath, hold, relax, all the time breathing normally, it took awhile but i got it

I’m excited to see the results of these!

The course starts by stating the importance of knowing if you’re too tight or too weak, but then never really explains that more. Now it feels like another thing to worry about - what exercises should I do, am I overdoing them, etc.

3 Likes

Useful and seemingly helpful

I’m somewhat familiar to it but this is my first time doing it through a training course. I would like too just know if there’s a limit to how much you should do this exercise for, for instance can it damage the pelvic floor muscles if it’s over worked out?

This is the first time I’ve done them. They were surprisingly difficult. I have a desk job and I’m a distance runner so hip flexor and glute tightness has been a problem for years. Tbh I’ve learned to live with it and never committed to a long term program to address it. Curious to see if this works.

It seems legit, I am confident it will help me keep my erection and help me last longer.

They get boring after a while. You can see them get stronger so you’re just trusting they are. It’s hard to measure. But I can feel the connection with my groin getting stronger, more personal. And so enjoy that my dick can get healthier and last longer. Also it is fun to do new things.

I had no idea how tight these muscles were. It also explains the pain I often have near my left groin, as the stretching exercise seemed to hit the exact muscle.

New to them, still not sure if i am doing it right but countdowns would be nice in the videos

Seems to work well. Obviously I’m not working those muscles as they were quite tight