What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

I like the pelvic floor muscle idea how long has it taken others to see results

So, 4 days in… and it’s actually bringing things to life.

I’m fairly new to these. I’m finding it difficult to know if I’m targeting the right area. The instructions said I should notice my balls moving but I don’t see that at all. Some guys in the comments said it gets them hard and I don’t see that happening with me. Anyone experience this too?

After doing the exercises it feels like I worked that area. I know something is moving when I hold but not certain what!

Like most people here, I’m wondering whether I’m to tight or too loose. There weren’t any instructions on this and there are comments complaining about this from last year. As there were warnings about doing the wrong thing, I’d expect that to be rectified by now. Come on, Mojo!

1 Like

Disabled and severely limited. I would like to know if there are modifications for the same muscles

I’m a little confused about the hold and pulse video that just had clicking sounds. Is that for the stretching? Is there supposed to be some strengthening exercises after the stretching?

This is somehow lighting. I am quite active person and exercise almost twice daily but always compline from pelvic area tightness… I wasn’t stretching enough…now this explains partly my ED…will commit to this and see…thx

I think that tight pelvic floor issues might be something i want to work on.

The stretching is amazing.

I used to do them before and I think it helps a little and boosts the muscles and also your confidence by doing them. But only this doesn’t solve your full problem, only helps

Can’t hurt to try. I’m training a lot in my weekly routine so it might need a bit a stretch down there.

These really help. I can feel blood and energy flowing in my perineum and balls again. Love the distinction between strength and flexibility and the support with both.

Not quite sure what I should be feeling with the test for flexibility. A bit more detailed description on where to place fingers and how much/what kind of movement we should feel. I’ll work on stretching more and try again.

Still not sure if I know where the pelvic floor is or if I’m doing it right

Yeah I can’t tell what my pelvic floor is like. Strong? Weak? Loose? Tight? I can’t tell.

The stretches will be very xhelpful, didn’t know your pelvic floor could be too tight.

I’m trying to understand when I get it right. It’s difficult if you don’t know how.

I’ve tried them in the past and they’re difficult! The tensing I can do but the reverse legal from the last course I found really tricky. Looking forward to hopefully seeing some results though, just have to stick at it.

As below, someone wrote about measuring progress or if it’s tight / too relaxed etc. I think this would be a great addition.

I have done them before just not in a habit of doing them may do them one day then forget until a week of 2 then do them again

I’m still unsure if they are weak or tight.

What’s the physiology of these working?

Ur

1 Like