What do you think about during the Anxiety-busting meditation?

The breathing technique of meditation seems to help me refocus my mind,that part is the only practical part that have put into real use

i had a bunch of random thoughts - almost like dreams? Like just strange random scenarios. I did think about sex once, and in that thought I did not have an erection, but was able to quickly cast it away.

It makes me feel like Iā€™m not alone. It gives me hope

That I know thoughts are as transitory as the breath, and so donā€™t give them any weight. I donā€™t let them be ā€œstickyā€ and hang around.

I need to start working this into my daily route. It just works for me and before I realize it Iā€™m already calmed down and finishing the session

Itā€™s hard to keep it regular because the positive effects arenā€™t immediately obvious but it does feel that it is a helpful and sensible thing to do for improving the connection to the present moment both during sex and every day life.

Not much really, I try to focus

Sometimes I focus on sex, fears, distractions etc. But I also focus on positive thoughts/feelings and realizing that my negative thoughts are simply thoughts, not reality itself

I feel focused as

I thought a about my wifeā€™s disappointment in me being able to get an erection. I thought that no matter how much I meditate Iā€™ll still slip into negative thoughts during sex and not be able to get it up.

Is this practice gonna help me during my next sexual encounter

Makes me calmer and allows me to take a step back and take things in without too much judgement

Have really been enjoying daily meditation early in the day to help with all kinds of anxious thoughts. Want to keep it going

I try as hard as I can to focus on my breathing. But inevitably all kinds of thoughts creep into my head - worries about my relationship with my partner, my parents, regrets from the past, worrries about my job etc. But Iā€™m slowly getting better at recognising these when they appear and returning my thoughts to my breath

I found the ā€œis this thought trueā€ and ā€œis this thought helpfulā€ questions very useful. Iā€™m tired of letting my sexual anxiety keep me away from sex so Iā€™m ready to go forward with a better understanding of the nature of thoughts and begin to enjoy sex fully and seize the day.

When told to challenge my negative thoughts and ask ā€œis this thought negative, is it true, is it helpfulā€ I would always get caught up on the ā€œis it trueā€ part. Today I tried just saying ā€œno- thatā€™s not true at allā€ and visualizing a situation in which the negative thought was not true. It really boosted my calmness and confidence.

Iā€™m new to meditation so Iā€™m still struggling to quiet my mind and focus on the breathing but Iā€™m getting there. What I think about during the meditation varies from work stuff or whether or not this will help me conquer my performance anxiety.

I meditate as part of my daily routine so this exercise is in line with what helps my mind slow down and be present.

Really enjoying the meditation. If Iā€™m honest, the thoughts arenā€™t purely sex related, except for those in the visualisation session. Overall, the meditation makes me feel a little clearer in the head and relaxed, so I prefer to do these after my work day.

I have meditated in the past and find it helpful, even if I am not always consistent. What I find interesting is, prior to these exercises I had never thought to link it to sexual performance. I am hopeful the connection will make a difference with my confidence in the bedroom