What do you think about during the Anxiety-busting meditation?

Iā€™ve normally had trouble sitting still doing nothing but I have noticed an improvement in my awareness lately and more present with my partner also.

It really calms me. Iā€™ve noticed that my erections are coming back after having practiced one meditation every day.

Iā€™d like to keep trying mediation. Like so many, I find my mind wandering. I need to focus on getting it back on track. Iā€™m starting to think more positive thoughts about my penis.

I try to keep my thoughts focused on my breathing. Sometimes its successful and sometimes its not. But I have began to recognize when my mind starts to wander and i find the exercise of re-focusing my thoughts back to my breathing and the word ā€œcalmā€, very calming. I generally feel less anxious than i did before the session. I have difficulty mentally asking myself if thoughts are negative, or true, or helpful and i find that doing that distracts me from my focus and but then almost always gives me another opportunity to try to re-focus back to my breathing. My mind tries to hard to answer those questions. but maybe thats what its supposed to do in challenging the thoughts?

Meditating has really helped me stop spiraling with my negative thoughts. Focusing on the breath calms me so much, and it helps me think much clearer. The brain is biased towards negativityā€”it is not a reliable partner. We must train our minds to overcome this negativity with truth.

Seems like it works sometimes

Usually good thoughts

Meditation has been a very useful tool in the past whenever Iā€™m feeling anxious about my health or stressed about something going on in my life. I never thought how it could help with ridding myself of the anxiety of getting an erection, so Iā€™m glad to discover another use for it. I can totally see how it can help with being more present in sex ā€” and not catastrophizing in my head.

I have good days and bad. Some days I feel pretty clear, relaxed, and confident. Other times I get held hostage by my negative inner critic. Meditation helps quiet him down, but does require persistence and patience, both things I struggle with.

Nothing, I find it helps clear my mind if any negativity. Itā€™s a great way to level myself.

Random things

Iā€™m definitely feeling relaxed when listening to Mikeā€™s meditation sessions. A surprising lifting of mood, the calming aspects are quite the revelation.

I think about past failures, both sexually and otherwise personal failures. Itā€™s a hard stat that our thoughts are 80% negative, but I really do get it. So far in my meditation, a lot of my thoughts have gone to failures but Iā€™m hoping this is just a ā€˜cleanseā€™ of sorts, making way for the positive to come in.
I have a very good life with such supportive people in it. I should not be focusing on the negative so much.

I like meditation because it allows me to let my worries go and just be present in the moment. Take a moment to just be. I have never taken erection medication and my partner played a big part in helping me realize that my subconscious thoughts were affecting my erections. It helps to have your partner assist and develop together.

All the progress Iā€™m making towards ease of erection, including duration, and complimentary practices such as edging, pumping, and very successful penetrative sex using a cock ring ā€” even despite weed dick! So much progress!

There are a certain few themes that are rather consistent in terms of taking my focus away from the present moment both during meditation and daily life. My sexual difficulties are one. Others are past disappointments among myself and other people. The common factor among all of them is my mind trying to return to the chemical state of feeling less than the others around me. Thatā€™s how I felt most of my life so my mind finds it familiar. But with the help of meditation my mind and body are becoming more and more familiar with the feelings of confidence, empowerment, joy and peace.

I am a bit leary of meditation before trying to get passionate, but I think the meditation is helpful in general.

Itā€™s good. Difficult to last for 15 mins but training the brain

I think itā€™s really nice. Iā€™ve been able to dissassociate with the negative thoughts that slip in and out of my mind and questioning if they are helpful has helped me improve my confidence security and made me a much more grounded and calm man. I feel thrilled rather than anxious and can take a step back and observe anxious thoughts rather than attaching to them

I find that the meditation brings all my negative thoughts to the front of my mind. As I can keep myself busy and not think about them