What are you discovering with directed masturbation exercises?

I cant focus at all with these voices. Iā€™ve tried multiple times to get through the audio, and I like the content of what they are saying, but the voice itself is so wrong for a situation that is meant to be sensual/sexual. I will keep trying.

1 Like

Need to overcome someone instructing me what to do

The feeling of being calm again while getting n erection n learning what I like again n what keeps me going, 8 months sober from drugs n drugs is were my E.D started so itā€™s nice figuring out my normal self again.

More to life than just pulling the boys

Touch just isnā€™t enough to get me aroused. And I cant dispel the spectating, iā€™m so aware iā€™m not hard or starting to even get a semi, the sensations arenā€™t new nor very exciting. I donā€™t know how to stop being aware iā€™m soft, its not thoughts about just knowing it.

Pleasantly surprised at how responsive I seem to be to light touch and non hardcore stimulation, I found myself getting aroused quite easily and maintaining an erection while playing and exploring, instilling some confidence in the process and myself

Getting hard seems not to be a problem, which feels good. Am anxious about staying hard and not climaxing too soon.

Look maybe i have a hang up or whatever but i canā€™t do these with menā€™s voices, i just find it weird. Skipping

When I get out of my head I find Iā€™m much more sensitive than I realised and can find so many more sensations that are pleasurable. Also I get rock hard and stay that way throughout, with very little effort at all.

The phrases that stick: ā€œit is about the journey, not the destinationā€ and the goal is ā€œthe experience, not the most efficient way to masturbateā€. Coupling those thoughts with relaxation practice is good. But it does take practice to slow down and ā€œrewire the nural pathways.ā€

Everything is stimulated by feel rather that previously it would be other stipulations. Iā€™m enjoy the aspect of exploring rather than masterbation typically being a one focus only.

Iā€™m noticing that some areas of my body that I wouldnā€™t expect feel particularly good but then touch on my penis is less than expected

Iā€™ve noticed how much I masturbate with a goal of finishing rather than discovering and learning about new sensations I might enjoy

That itā€™s more about the pressure that is applied to the sensitive areas that makes you feel aroused-- I personally prefer the soft touch sensations that comes with this exploratory form of directed masturbation.

Relaxation

Light touch does work but no so much around the hips area

Nothing so far :frowning:

I am noticing the energetic difference between when I masturbate to fantasy, and when I am present in my body. When Iā€™m having sex, I have such a hard time being in my body, because Iā€™ve trained myself to get off by disassociating to fantasy.

I found the ā€œrancherā€ male voice deeply unsexy and couldnā€™t do the day 3 exercise as a result. Iā€™ve had some success with Mojo so far so while I currentky feel like cancelling my subscription if Iā€™m going to have to listen to him again, I will persevere.

I was getting semi-erect before touching the penis. Every day I am seeing improvements.