What are you discovering with directed masturbation exercises?

Amazing as it may sound, this has been the very best masturbation in my life, I had never felt that good finishing.

1 Like

Took a little bit, but eventually got and stayed hard. Happy with it

Insane how I’m only mainly sensitive around the tip, the base which is much larger i feel as though I have a disconnect with or it just doesn’t arouse me as it once used to

Light touch makes for a slower buildup to a hard erection for me. Limiting the spectatoring is key

I’m not feeling anything new or breakthrough, but I continue to be reassured that I can get hard whenever I do these exercises, confirming my body works and isn’t “broken.” I think I’m getting more comfortable with the exercises. (The voice on Day 3 might be the worst of them all so far.)

Who knew my hips and sides of my body were so sensitive? Didn’t get hard this time but slightly aroused (but heck, guess that’s not the entire point ). Will keep practicing.

It’s weird. I did not get hard. But the touching exercises are beneficial to learn new techniques and use maybe on partners too.

Nipples. Nipples. Nipples. They are just as, if not probably more sensitive than my penis, and being rough with them really gets me going, feeling good, and excited about sex not worried about it. Before I was focusing too much on my penis, and that alone. There is a whole new world out there of erogenous zones to explore and enjoy. I feel it in my penis when my nipples are worked, it’s opened up a lot for my partner and I. Without these exercises I don’t think I would have discovered this.

2 Likes

the voice was not a good one, definitely dd not help.

I’m slowly starting to feel more, but it takes a long time to get hard this way.

I think these exercises would be far more beneficial if they had options for male and female voices. Different folks have different tastes, but it was impossible for me to get into to with the male voice.

Rediscovering touch, and that by not putting pressure on myself to achieve an erection sometimes I am pleasantly surprised

Can’t masturbate with a male voice directing me, i’m straight.

Learning to listen to other parts of my body other than direct stimulation on the penis

Ways to get harder. The touch with the back or sides of the hand arouses me more than fingers. Enjoying the journey not the destination even though i am aiming for the destination maybe too much.

I feel less spectatoring and less from an inner critic and almosy entirely focused on sensations. My penis gets hard now, with ease.

I’m discovering that I know how to get myself hard, and will be able to explain that to a partner so she can do the same.

it’s relaxing and enjoyable, but it would be extremely difficult to actually get hard from this and I can’t see myself finishing from it. But still relaxing and nice

I struggle getting aroused from light touch but it is really refreshing and relaxing to not feel any pressure to perform or to do anything and just focus on being present and calm. I will take the feelings of being present and calm into my next sexual experience.

I am very slow to get hard from light touch, I don’t feel like I can feel that much and I feel like squeezing and pulling aren’t doing much