Reprogram your negative thoughts exercise

That I won’t be able to get it up during foreplay then into sex.
This hasn’t always happened in fact many times I’ve been a rock star and we have had sex 2 to 4 times a day. Although I put that success on the pill. That doesn’t make sense as I have had issues while using the pill. Therefore the pill doesn’t matter

I was thinking that I couldn’t believe that my dick wasn’t staying hard. It then progressed to not getting hard at all when we kept trying.

• It’s logical that after failing that my dick wasn’t getting hard again, I felt exhausted and stressed. My mind was spectating the situation constantly.
  • It could be true that my girlfriend was disappointed in the situation, but she is also very understanding and has assured me that she is giving me time to work it out.
  • It makes sense to me that I was spectating the situation because I was expecting failure. I need to give myself more time and permission to breath after a failed attempt so I can reset.

I couldn’t get hard enough to penetrate and started to lose my erection. I get stuck with my thoughts about how if I don’t sort it out, then she will lose interest in me and move on. I need to remember that I was able to pleasure her in many different ways and that she is extremely happy with how our new relationship is going.

I want to stop thinking, “It is not going to work”

I was hard during foreplay and we both had fun in the shower together. Putting on the condom was a mood killer and it spiraled from there. I should incorporate putting on the condom into foreplay and ask her to help out with it

Normally I’m afraid that I will calculate early and finish sex before my wife is pleasured. But really there are other pleasing options than straight sex. Licking, massaging.So far I can only remember two times where
I performed great with intercourse but I would need to consult my partner to be sure so I’m not just thinking or feeling.

My partner recently left me and listed being unsatisfied sexually as one of her problems. Although she never brought it up during our relationship and showed no signs of displeasure. She was dealing with a lot of stress at the time as well which could have contributed to these feelings.

But from then on every time I partook in sex I felt like I was displeasuring my partner no matter what. I now see this as a form of mind reading and catastrophizing.

Hoping to get better at managing my inner thoughts from here on
out

This whole thing is a REAL challenge. But, I’m determined to overcome my sexual challenges.

I was soft for a lot the time when we were having sex together last. I kept thinking I’m not actually pleasuring her, she’s wondering what’s happening.

I was able to get hard eventually and she liked it.

I can pleasure her in other ways if I need to. I can take my time. I don’t have to be rock hard all the time during sex.

I’m finding that when I lose my erection I need to slow down. It’s when I start panicking and rushing to make it hard again that it fails.
I need to slow, take a breath, and focus on the pleasure in the moment.
Now I’ve been going for much longer sex sessions and I get soft and hard many times throughout. I think it’s just accepting that and staying connected with your partner and the moment.

I was with a very attractive girl last time when we first had intercourse. The foreplay went great. I got rock hard then. But as soon as the real sex begins my penis begins to soften down. I was super disappointed and I know she was too.

The next morning she got on top of me to ride my morning wood but it also got soft halfway through. I can’t make sense of all of these. I am clearly attracted to this girl, but my penis just won’t cooperate.

-I hooked up with a girl recently and on the 4th date we had sex. I was scared that I cant get an erection and so it was.
Now I am afraid that she will already expect it to happen the next time.
-She seemed that she still enjoyed it a lot and she told me a few times that it is no problem.
-i know that I have no problem getting an erection when I am relaxed so it will be fine in the future. <3

1. My penis is not large enough or does not compare to her previous partners. -she still has orgasms when we have sex
    2.I won’t be able to last and she will think I am a chump. - I have lasted long and many occasions and sometimes even can’t finish
    3.i won’t get erect and she will get frustrated. - she has been patient and has not said anything frustrating

During se sex with my ex I was struggling to maintain consistent erections. The anxiety prevented me from fully being present and it made the encounter uncomfortable and unsatisfying for both of us

I over generalise a lot. I remember one big time it happened and I already went into that worried about my erection. Ever since then I could only get a possible semi and went soft way too early because I thought that one time defined my entire future.

• I bet she is thinking he can’t get it up and what a loser I am with (Mind Reading)
  • Is today not the day? I will probably lose my erection if I put a condom on (Catastrophizing)

My thoughts that if I’m unable to achieve an erection, my younger partner will lose interest altogether. We’ve only known each other just over a month, so I get performance anxiety when we’ve tried. We connect wonderfully by kissing and touching each other. I will work through this.

Last weekend I had difficulty maintaining a solid erection during my first sexual encounter with a new girlfriend. I figured that she was disappointed and I felt inadequate. She said it was okay, but I doubted that to be true. I was able to eventually get hard and she had a couple orgasms. We had more sex the next two days but I could hear my inner critic expressing doubt each time. Prior to and during that weekend, I had significant anxiety about seeing her because I was incredibly excited. This was my first experience with ED and I am determined to defeat it.

I will never get over the ED.

I was enjoying my partner’s touch, and got hard. Ielt the inner critic case doubt, and anxiety took over. “Come on get that election! Make her happy, you have to do this or it over. She will leave and I am an ass.” Then I lost the erection. and totally devastated my partner.
I did get an erection. That did happen. I practiced box breaths. I enjoyed her touch that felt good. You did not maintain it, but this is a work in progress.