If you’ve tried meditation, how did it help?

I have meditated for years, but never in the context of sex. I believe it will work, however, as I have used it to control IBS, which also has a strong mental component - and it really did make the difference.

I’ve never meditated before but I’m hoping it helps my ability to handle distractions and stay in the moment.

I had started meditation before because my mind always feels like it raising a 1000 miles per minute and somehow I know it had to do with my soft penis. I am now retaking meditation because the chaos in my mind has caused me to not perform. This days of meditation have helped some but I know it’s just a matter of practice and getting total control of my mind.

I did some sort of meditation before but never realized its effectiveness. Never thought of connecting meditation with sex. Hope it helps. I’m curious anyway.

I use meditation regularly in my life, however, haven’t connected this with my sexual performance problems. I absolutely see the connection between stress and sexual performance but would benefit from connecting these more closely

Meditation has helped re balance my mind and body. I used very angry, it cooled me down. In a poetic sense, it saved me.

I have meditated off and on for a few years but I don’t think I did it regularly enough or set them intention for it to help with ED.

very informative

I have meditated on and off for years to deal with anxiety and depression. My experience with using it to tackle bedroom related issues is quite new, but I do know that from continuously practicing meditation I have much more control and ownership of my emotions. They tend to run away less often, and I think in the bedroom that will reflect and possibly has already begun to reflect in my ability to stay in my body and not my head during pleasurable experiences. Over the past few days with the help of everything Mojo has taught me so far I have overcome my performance anxieties, had enjoyable sex once or more a day and my partner is delighted with how much of a turnaround I have had. I could not be happier and I plan to continue all my practices :slight_smile:

I still haven’t done enough meditation to change my mind waves enough because I was kidnapped and witness my mom getting raped at a young age and I need daily mediation just to turn off a really bad mind cycling

I haven’t been consistent lately, but when I meditate, it does help me a lot in the bedroom.

I’ve always used visualization techniques to work through things. I see that as a form of meditation. The breathing exercises have recently helped and I am starting to get, pardon the pun, my mojo back and that’s only the past few days.

My anxiety is down, I’m learning to trust, I’m opening up…

1 Like

Open to try anything at this point!

I haven’t really practiced meditation but recently I got a subscription to a meditation site. I’m sure that practicing my mental well-being will help me with my erections.

Calm my overall state

It kind of feels like your putting yourself into that mindset of what it will be like I’m the moment but 10 times easier but since it’s way easier I feel like I can practice being calm more freely and getting to that place is getting easier and easier and is helping me get erectiona on occasion

It kind of feels like your putting yourself into that mindset of what it will be like I’m the moment but 10 times easier but since it’s way easier I feel like I can practice being calm more freely and getting to that place is getting easier and easier and is helping me get erections on occasion

Haven’t tried it yet so idk! But sounds like a plan. Will put in the time and effort and get the results I need and deserve

1 Like

I have not tried meditation but definitely will! I always thought my mind would wander too much

I’ve always had a very hard to control mind - my thoughts ping at incredible rates and there has been the odd patch in life where the pinging of thoughts are so fast and out of control that’s it’s unbearable.
When I reached 23 years old, I discovered meditation and it is the BEST thing I’ve ever done, making it a daily practice. It slows my head right now and allows me to be very productive. After years of the practice, I can enter ‘flow state’ and I have a general positive feeling of luck.

1 Like