How do you plan to simmer?

Definitely going to do more on the couch. We currently cuddle while in the couch but that’s about it (unfortunately). Really want to try the holding/caressing her face when I kiss her for the first time that day.

Yes, good luck! I like your idea about commenting about her smile! I’m stealing that idea :sweat_smile:

Ooooh, nice! I’d be interested to know how that went

My wife almost always does a little dance in the evening g for me sometimes it’s fun other times it’s sexy or both.

That simmers things for me big time! It is a simmer though as right after that she goes to sleep so she can function from the baby waking her up 3-4 times that night.

But then the magic of the evening is gone in the morning. I’m going to tell her I can’t stop thing thinking of her dancing that I had to take a cold shower and riff on that as we both head off for the day

On a side note we started doing something every Saturday where I get to reach into a satchel that has her sexiest panties and she’ll wear those for the day and give me a show as she puts them on. really helps keep things simmering as we push through the day with a newborn. It’s really notched up my libido, no question

2 Likes

I’ll be sending my wife text reminders through the day of how I’m thinking about her body, and I’ll make sure to give her deeper kisses too.

2 Likes

Longer kisses with my wife, holding her, complimenting. Lots of touch

Will also try solo simmering with fantasies

Massaging my partner, longer kisses, more deliberate physical touching throughout the day, giving her looks and compliments.

1 Like

I plan to up my simmering by trying to deliberately cultivate those fantasies about her when I think of them.

No idea

Tell her how good she looks, give her big long hugs, try to catch her eye more often

Me and my partner are semi-long distance, we live about 120kms away from each other, or a 1 and a half hour car ride. We generally build excitement up through the week, and we slowly become closer and closer physically every time we see each other. We will then slowly build up to sex throughout the time we are together, going from a hug, to maybe stroking each other, to then playing with her boobs etc.

By messaging my friends-with-benefits throughout the waiting period between when we set the date and when we meet up, letting the desire ramp up over time.

By touching my partners gently, speaking to them about simmering, sexting, sending naked pics, I luv licking ears and lips and playing with a guys beards.

Butt touches, hand holding, close talking

My wife is a hard one for this will have to get creative and work on it

I realized me and my partners always simmer, I thought we’re just flirting and passionately in love, but turns out there’s a name to this. But now I’ll do it with intention. My libido is mostly affected by work related stress and negative self talk.

I am currently on a break with my Partner but am seeing her for a friends holiday in Ireland. I will see if she is willing to try it throughout the week.

I feel like my husband and I always simmer, but like others have said, doing it with intention and adding more to ensure that he feels wanted.

Messages through the day and small touches

Turns out that my wife and I already do this. We’ll often kiss deeply as opposed to a peck and we send each other messages all day long.