Wife's sex issues means a diminished mental sex health

My wife has a complicated past when it comes to her sex life and admitted that when we first started dating she felt like she had to have sex with. My in. Order to keep me around. Before I met her I had a very exciting and amazing sex life and sex drive. But when I met her I wanted to do things different and not bake smart relationships on sex. So I focused more on the demand for sex on the background or which has now I feel combat to bite me. She keeps saying that she needs to feel better about herself but she doesn’t do anything to help herself. I’m supportive but I refused to cheat as that’s what I used To Do when I was younger. No I just feel like the last of my formative years are dwindling the way and I can’t have as deep and meaningful as sex life with my. Wife of 5 years as I want to because I’m constantly waiting on her. I respect what she’s having to deal with. But I feel like my needs and wants are forced in fifth on her priority list. It has caused me to have issues with my sexual confidence therefore making it difficult for me to fully achieve an erection.

1 Like

I’m right there with you, I hope it gets better for you and your wife. I have always tried to be supportive and provide positive affirmation and I don’t think it helped. I hope your wife does try to work on herself as it can get very difficult as time passes by. Good luck to you.

I miss feeling like a sexual badass…I miss feeling alive

1 Like