Who wants to talk about bottoming?!

I know this app and community are all about ED but I consider myself vers and often have just as much trouble bottoming as I do topping. I imagine it’s for similar reasons to the ED- anxiety, lack of flexibility and physical control, etc. It’s probably a stretch to expect that mojo will incorporate bottoming into their programming but I wonder who else might be interested in exploring this?

5 Likes

+1 - it’s actually what led me to this app. I see many similarities between the fear of bottoming and ED

I do! I used to get hard from bottoming, would often orgasm/ejaculate simultaneously with my partner.

Now I struggle with it, especially if it isn’t someone I know well and feel really comfortable with. I’m in a 10 year open relationship with my fiancée, and while I can sometimes get hard from bottoming and get off that way with him, I struggle to get hard and stay hard while bottoming for anyone else.

I also used to be able to flip from bottoming to topping or vice versa quite easily. Now if I bottom it often kills my erection, even though I find the physical sensation very enjoyable.

1 Like

I’m a bottom, I have topped occasionally in the past and came to this app to regain my confidence and stay hard during sex. For the last few years in my relationship I have been satisfied with our intimacy, but I’m a few days into Mojo now and topped for the first time in months!

1 Like

Because of ED, I’m a total bottom. I joined Mojo because I want to become versa to expand my dating options.

2 Likes

I really want to be able to bottom reliably but it’s been a painful experience so far, i just find Im so tense all the time and even getting a finger up there is super painful unless I’m properly relaxed. Would be nice to be able to just enjoy it, without the anxiety of “is this going to be good or painful”

I never expect anyone to stay hard when bottoming if that helps.