What’s an expanded definition of sex you wish you could live by?

Joining together and feeling like youre both feeling high levels of pleasure as one entity

I would like to play more with my aggressive and kinky side and I would like to do a lot more foreplay and I like to be able to fully let go

I seek spontaneous, adventurous sex. Going down on my wife on the kitchen table, being straddled on the couch while watching TV, playing with her clit under a blanket on an airplane

I really want to enjoy sex as passion and sensation again. The part of willing my partner without any inner critic thoughts - cuddling, being together, touching each other - only pure of joy and not a pressure, like that job needs to be done, as i am a man and sex is a need.

Having fun sexually

Connecting

Sex is a fun and pleasurable experience where both parties enjoy thecompany of one another with no expectations and judgment

Sex shouldn’t be a chore its a pleasurable thing

2 people living in the moment, being together for pleasure. Not just because it’s the thing to do.
Feeling good, not thinking

Complete acceptance, and feeling her melt into me and I into her. I wish for simultaneous and unlimited orgasm where we become one liquid and can rest together as that after the orgasm. Her head on my shoulder but feeling as if we are one being breathing the same air.

1 Like

Feeling completely relaxed with my partner gives me confidence to perform. I tend to think of sex as a pressurised situation which is why I often struggle to perform, but once I’m relaxed everything tends to fall into place

Sex is about us enjoying each other’s bodies, making each other feeling good and showing the way we feel about one another and the connection we share physically.

1 Like

Intimacy and a shared bond between two people. Pleasure and ecstasy free from any thought or time

Love and Intimacy to Passion to orgasm

Sex can be fun, spontanvstress free

I think sex is a human need that comes from pleasure, that pleasure is felt by oneself only, but it can come from a plethora of methods, like partnered sex, group sex, gay, lesbian, etc sex, oral, penetration, masturbation, voyeurism, fantasies and more. As much as it includes the satisfaction of that instinctive human side I consider it sex.

A time to bond but also to let go of inhibitions

The time to feel connected to a partner whilst both individuals feel wanted

Sex should be the connect of two people who are in the moment. Being able to do what you want and what they want

My definition of sex is to give and receive pleasure sensations to a person that I like

1 Like