What’s an expanded definition of sex you wish you could live by?

Prolonged physical connection with a partner

An intimate physical connection with a partner, enjoying each others bodies - making each other feel good

1 Like

Patience and understanding from a woman who doesn’t treat me like I should be her new dildo. The ability to switch between dominant and submissive states. An emphasis on foreplay and pleasure. Acceptance of me, and my acceptance of her.

An intimate physical activity intertwined with cuddling, kisses, petting and conversations, and that moment when you both totally lose yourself

I wis I could let my guard down and just really go into that animalistic place.

Enoying the moment of foreplay building arousal. Being able switch roles in bed from dominant to passive and enjoying both roles.

Physical connection

Physical intimacy

Being able to enjoy all the sensations, not just focusing on making my partner cum then cumming myself.

2 Likes

Sex is where I dominate, show my power to the world. Take control of the situation and make my fantasy reality. Unleash my inner potential, wants and desires.

Pure satisfaction and dominance

A playground, like when you were a kid. Just being you and your only worries were just to have fun. Did not matter if in the swing, slide, monkey bars, just go with the flow of the moment

Sex is meant to be fun, exploratory, a team sport if you will. I likknowing and feeling that everythinI am doing for a partner is being enjoyed by my partner and in return they are happy to please me since I pleased them.

Sex is wonderful wayto bond with a person you are in love with

Exploring each others bodies and making each other climax without penetration

Sex is perfect to build trust! I’d like that my partner to be as satisfied as me

Sex should be fun, a way of bonding where both people get the same satisfaction out of it. A place to try new things and express yourself

Being intimate in every way

My definition of sex does include penetration and intercourse, but in the most fun and playful way as possible

People asking what they want from their partner, asking their partner what they want, and ensuring that both are please to their content

Just to feel safe and satisfied and believe I am cherished for my sex