What’s an expanded definition of sex you wish you could live by?

Comfortable in each others present pleasure oozing. Present, fully feeling, and riding the waves together

The joining of 2 souls for pleasure where both are.sexually satisfied through orgasm and euphoric relief.

Bodies connecting for hours in ways that just feel tingly and nice. Regardless of hardness or erections or cumming.

A connected mutual exchange of pleasure

2 Likes

Lasting penetrative sex where both partners reach orgasm

2 Likes

Something nice and pleasurable that only a couple can experience together

1 Like

Getting to enjoy a naked woman

1 Like

I want sex to be a long-period time of sensual enjoyment. To dive into the deep parts and fantasies of one another that satisfy each other. To be comfortable and to enjoy every second of it. It should not be about forcing, but being. I think…

1 Like

Connection and caring deeply about the needs and pleasure of the other person

to just be present and take our time without caginess or fear and enjoy each other’s bodies.

To let go completely around each other, feel every sensation of pleasure and build up slowly to orgasm.

Sex is two people exploring what gives each of them pleasure then just doing that

An exchange of two people’s energies that result in pleasure and a closer bond.

1 Like

A space where we are both totally free to explore

Love.

Pleasuring her. Feeling like I’m in a safe space. Me feeling good whether that’s from coming inside her, jerking off, or however it happens. She doesn’t complain about getting an orgasm from oral. Why do I think someone should complain if I get off from a hand job?

I often can feel down because I don’t make my partner cum. However, learning to enjoy the moment and just tapping into everything that feels good, makes me enjoy it so much. Of course, meeting certain expectations would be great, but just enjoying the fact I am having sex, and the certain stimulations is ideal

Intimacy such as cuddling, kissing

Enjoying my own sensations without worrying about performance

Sex in multiple positions and the ability to ejaculate in any of them