What’s an expanded definition of sex you wish you could live by?

enjoy the experience in the moment

1 Like

I want to feel sexually connected and enjoy together with someone

Feel connected both physically and emotionally

I want to feel connected and hear her come hard while I come hard.

1 Like

Freedom to experiment sexually - rough sex, kinks and whatever else she likes

I have no Imagination so to me sex is penis in vagina

Telling them what I want

Hearing her enjoyment

Sharing and be connected each other

Sex is about connection. It is about making each other satisfied and feeling good about each other. It is not shameful to make sex and to desire your partner.

For me sex Is about pleasure. Learn from your partner how to please her and enjoy the process of experimentation. Is about connecting, feeling desired. Is about enjoying each other’s company

To orgasm, ‘successfully’ pleasure my partner, last a long time during penetrative sex.

I moving toward everyone should just have fun. Regardless of orgasms or what ever. I got into my head that sex had to be super serious and both should be crazy turned on when that doesn’t always have to be the case. I’ve found I like it to be more relaxed cause that’s how I am naturally. I’ve always been having trouble with comparison to exes lately after being together for a long time. It’s really all in my own head because I know my partner is perfectly happy with me, but the critic got really loud out of nowhere. I think going back to my natural self and realizing most people have exes but your partner decides to be with you is powerful. They are most likely not comparing at all.

Touch. Safety. Feeling close to someone. Accepted.

Being comfortable with each other. Enjoy each others company. Pleasure together

1 Like

It’s fun and connection and we both thought enjoy each other. I would think we both want to come back to each other, but I have to come to terms that the girl wanting to come back to me is something I can’t control

An opportunity for me to share myself with an amazing woman while she shares herself with me

To fall into ecstasy through intimacy.

1 Like

Need a hard and long erection for sex

For me, sex is just intimate connection - skin touch, being relaxed with eachother, kissing, cuddling, just holding tight and feeling them breath. Overall, i much prefer oral and these more intimate moments over penetration. I always have.