What’s an expanded definition of sex you wish you could live by?

No rush, just doing whatever feels good

Enjoyeach others body. And do whatever comes along

Vulnerable intimacy and connection with the mutual goal of enjoying the experience

Trust and fun

Connection and pleasure

I want to be desired. I want to hold someone close to me for hours end. I want to relax as soon as someone pleasures me.

I want to be given as much time as I need to feel wanted, I want to be touched and looked at during see.

To make passionate love with someone truly desires me, and be goofy even in the momen.

Have someone who wants to rip my clothes off to get to me

Something to savor intensely. Enjoy it slowly and get lost in it

Give and receive pleasure

Be in the moment, enjoy their company as well and focus on the pleasure rather than the end goal

Feeling great by spending private time with the love of my life without barriers between us, not even clothes. Just being fully ourselves, together.

A time to be adventurous and build a connection with someone that no one else currently has

Just being naked and cuddling with my wife

im gettin there! more ecstasy, more in the moment, but less consumed by it

My partner is turned on and is crazy about me. Skin to skin touching sensations. Lots of kissing.

Being driven by enjoyment, exploration, and comfort, rather than by finishing, the duration of my erections, or getting her off “myself”

sex is a way to make each other orgasm with your partner.

my answe is following pleasure, whereve that may lead. anyng and everything that is pleasurable and consentual , that is what we do. havin fun along the w. just feeling good with without a goal along the wy