What’s an expanded definition of sex you wish you could live by?

Connecting wh my partner in a 100% open an non judgmental way, sharing desires withou fear of judgement ( experiencing the pas)

A solid, lasting connection. Deeply intimate and present to both her needs and my own. Radically honest and authentic.

I think sex is a time for me to show my girl how much I love her snd make her feel good. I feel like it’s on me to make her feel good, not necessarily her make me feel good. Like I need to do the work

Masturbation is sex

Pleasure over performance. Quality time together exploring intimate thoughts and actions.

1 Like

Having fun and pleasure at the same time.,

A way for us both to show our affection to each other

Us both getting pleasure but in our own roles - but to orgasm feels ridiculous if not penatratively - Like being back at school masturbating / cum without penetration feels like a less masculine cheat

Sex is more about intimacy than just release. It’s about the experience and whole process, not just the end result.

an enjoyable experience between individuals that are attracted to one another and feel a deep comfortable connection

Enjoyable bonding experience between two people. It should be fun and a little bit rough

Being able to confidently have fun and explore with each other without worrying about what you think you have to do or live up to a specific expected standard

Passionate

Sex is where we get to be totally with each other for each other. To light each other up. No holding back.

No pressure to perform. Just being in the moment and enjoying each other.

1 Like

Two people exploring each other’s bodies and knowing they can trust each other

2 Likes

Sex can be enjoying cuddling for an xtended period of time, while the anticipation builds

Sex is a game, it should be playful. Consists of everything that two persons can do to each other, from talking to penetration

Relaxing, enjoyable and ‘flexible’ … bit of kink = all good

To take sex less seriously and that it can be good without penetration or going hard instantly