What’s an expanded definition of sex you wish you could live by?

I want to be desired and not to
Always be the initiator. I want my partner to explore with me without being bored

1 Like

Desire and togetherness. Intimacy.

My personal definition of sex is to be fully accepted by my partner for exactly who I am. It also is a place where my inner dark side, more intensely aggressive side, can come out for fun, exciting sexual play

Spending time with a partner naked. The specific actions can vary.

1 Like

A moment of pure intimacy and conection, where both parts show their appretiation and enjoy the other

Desire, intimacy and enjoyment.

Getting to know the weird and wonderful things, whether kinks, or just specific preferences, that both partners are into and playing in the overlapping areas.

Trying totally new things

I want to have fun. I want my partner to want m and be comfortable being herself and asserting her desires.

To know each other deeply and intimately - our kinks, what turns us on, trying new stuff, and a balance of being playful but switching to a more animal side

It’s feeling like I can fully express who I am, and share an amazing and pleasurable experience with my partner.
When I’m not in my head, I feel like I am completely wide open being who I really want to be.

My definition of sex is an activity that turns on all involved parties, with consent, that escalates arousal and maximizes pleasure.

A totally relaxed experience without expectations where she and I get the most out of what we love about sex.

Fondling and sucking on her boobs and pussy and those neck kisses

Intimacy, connecting with my wife and being present. Sex is a gift, it’s the art of love in all it’s messy, sexy ways. Sex comes from trust and desire, it should be found with intimacy and lust. I want sex to be beautiful, messy, controlled but wild. I just want to overcome my insecurities to give us both the sex we want.

Being desired and needed by my girlfriend. I feel a surge when she wants me and enjoys the experience

kiss and touch all the good parts of her body, tickle her

Switching off inhibitions

drunk off pleasure

Connecting with someone’s mind, body and spirit

1 Like