What do you think about during the Anxiety-busting meditation?

Lots of things, work, girlfriends, instruments, breathing, apologies, sometimes sex, physical sensation and nothing.

Meditation is something Iā€™ve dabbled with in the past. It is definitely something that always seems to relax me and bring me back to center

Work, emails I need to share, things I need to do. Generally nothing to do with sex and no negative thoughts

The daily meditation has helped with my performance anxiety and overall has me feeling calmer. Iā€™m actively practicing the techniques put in place to stop myself catastrophising my negative thoughts and challenging them

A lot of random thoughtsā€¦not that much about sex.

I think about a lot of things, both positive and negative, but mainly reflect on it. I become more aware of the negative thoughts that are there and try to change the voice to a positive one. It seems to have a really calming effect on me

Iā€™ve used meditation in the past to help with stress and anxiety, But have gotten away from it. Iā€™m interested to see how well it can help with performance anxiety and calming negative thoughts.

I think more about relationships then anxiety about erections but thatā€™s a good sign because the anxiety is going away, and it has certainly helped me to be more present in the sensations.

This time about other stuff that had nothing to do with Erection issues

My partner falling out with me and getting angry and upset, and talking about ending our relationship. Not enough money or security for the future. Not enough time to do the things I want in life. That Iā€™ll never find a job that I actually enjoy. That Iā€™m not that good or skilled at anything.

I thought about previous and future sexual encounters but brought my mind back to the meditation

i think i need to do it more and regularly for it to really help me. i also struggle cos my mind constantly wanders no matter how many times i bring it to my breath.

mediation calms me down but i dont know how to channel that calm before sex. i start getting nervous the moment i know that there is a potential sexual encounter on the horizon.

The majority of the time, my work enters my thoughts when my mind drifts.

I actually managed to clear my mind and think about nothing.

I think about discussions with my girlfriend regarding my erectile dysfunction. Talking about her seeing other people for sex until I figure out why Iā€™m having trouble. About sexual experiences in the past where Iā€™ve had erectile trouble.

I definitely find myself more focused and positive after learning meditation.

Awesome and helpful!

Did this just after a bout of anxiety felt when texting a woman who is keen to book a room for us when we next meet. It was a sudden burst of anxiety as soon as the idea came up. Iā€™ve been able to settle myself during the meditation and bring myself back.

Iā€™ve never tried meditation before because I wasnā€™t sure Iā€™d be able to just sit but I have found these exercises extremely useful. Theyā€™re helping me gain the ability to refocus my mind off of negative thoughts back to just being in the moment. I actually find myself picturing an elephant knocking a the little person inside of me that bring sup the bad experiences and thoughts out of a window. This then lets me refocus on my surroundings.

I started thinking about penguins, nuns with neckties and the pain in my balls after some rough play. I came back to my breath over and over