What affirmations work for you?

I know I’m asking a lot of you but we are going to get through this together one step at a time.

Our relationship will grow and it’s a process we’re in together

My main affirmation links to what my current partner and me had discussed one time. It’s not the biggest penis, but it’s the one that made her feel the best. That I’m itself translates to, you are good at what you do and you make me happy with that.

That we’re just having fun, there should be no pressure. We’ll get through this together

I have a great looking dick. Uncut and 8x6. As a gay man I get a lot of offers solely based on my cock and it can be frustrating that I don’t know if my cock will perform as good as it looks

You’re part of me, and I know you’ve never wanted to embarrass me.
There is nothing wrong with you, you work the same as every penis does, I just need to let you be you.
We’re on the right path

We’re in this together whether we like it or not. We’re the only ones who can get over this!

This is natural. You did nothing wrong. We’ll get there.

We’re finally working on it … we’re gonna figure this out and the hardest steps have already been taken … we’re doing this!

You and I are in this together. I believe in you and thank you for all you have done

It’s not that big a deal, we’ll play the hand we’re dealt, don’t let it get you down

We’ll get through this

We are making peace; we are joining each other again, we are on the right direction in our journey.

I realised that I have been quite indifferent to my penis for a long time, as if I cancelled it. The experience I had was quite pleasurable.

The realization that it’s reliable when I masturbate so it can be reliable when I have a partner if I allow it to be, just gotta figure out how to allow it to do its thing when I’ve got a partner

• You’re pretty cool in every state
  • We’re working through this together
  • You do what you want when you want to
  • She didn’t deserve you
  • You can give yourself to anyone you want to

I saw how special he is. He lets me connect with myself and with those I love intimately

I’m sorry I put so much pressure on you, you’re my dawg, I’m so grateful for you.

You are strong and can give us both pleasure. We will get through this together. You are a stud.

you good bro :+1:t5:

You are a beautiful penis that works fine hard or soft.